Bojan Krkic

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I think the best solution to 'Bojan issue' is to loan him for a year or two to a club that would play him 90 mins. Pep would have to either try with Jefren what he tried with Bojan, or buy another striker.

XaviMessiGirl

That is actually a very goof idea, he's better then both Babel and N'Gog so games will be very easy to come by. Torres-Bojan, what a partnership.

Would have to be under a manager other than Hodgson though. But yeah I think probably a 2 season loan would be beneficial for both clubs in the end. If Torres can stay uninjured and on-form as well he could be a role model for Bojan.

I really like Bojan and hopefully with some experience outside he can definitely be a future star for Barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Needs to go to a confidence camp...That or loaned out...I just don't see it happening here all things considered...He's going to need regular playing time and I haven't seen much signs of that really happening here in the near future...By then, his confidence could be shot to all hell

Would have to be under a manager other than Hodgson though. But yeah I think probably a 2 season loan would be beneficial for both clubs in the end. If Torres can stay uninjured and on-form as well he could be a role model for Bojan.

I really like Bojan and hopefully with some experience outside he can definitely be a future star for Barca.

It seems that you're so optimistic about this kid! :D

First, i did think that he's gonna be a real star, but after span of time, I do not think as same as before anymore.

He lacks body power; it's his first issue; Bojan should concentrate on improving his physical strength, if he's really determining to be a star.

Watch Messi, he has been never beaten in body against body fighting on the pitch, even against strong defenders who are bigger (physically) than him and i believe that it's why he is never loosing the ball.

it's exactly the same story about other stars such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and ... .

Remember Ronaldinho's case; Since he lost his physical strength, he wouldn't have been that good player anymore.

I can easily remember those scenes which at them, Bojan fall down easily and loose the ball in order to fight against defenders, then nothing at all...!

I think that it's his first issue; If he does not solve this, it'll be impossible to imagine him as a star. Remember that it's only one of those issues that this kid has, there are many more there!

Anyways, lets be optimistic about his case as you're now! :D

Last edited:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Copa game should be good for him to get some confidence. You'd expect him to get chances there, so hopefully he burys a few of them. Hopefully Thiago gets some minutes as well.

Home of Barca Fans