Bojan Krkic

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Bojan is an interesting talent. I couldn't tell you what kind of striker he is and how he fits the Barca system in that position. Physically, he seems better suited to the wing, but he's not really a one on one sort of player. I believe he certainly has talent and projection, but I wish I could say in what role.

My thought with Bojan has been that he could blossom into a David Villa type in the future. He is very technically adept for a youngster already. This was one of the reasons I was very happy with the Villa arrival. I think he is the perfect mentor for Bojan. I don't know how long it will take Bojan to make the leap into being a key first team member. That's the main question for me.

There are a whole host of examples of clubs bailing on players too early. Madrid are experts at dumping players too early.

I think the club should do everything it can to keep Bojan happy. This isn't the sort of player you want to give up on.

perhaps He was brought into the first team a little to early... he should be popping in just last season

Silver

XAVI about BOJAN

Do you think the fans are being too impatient with Bojan?
"Yes, I do, because I think he’s doing well. Much more mature than before. He’s taking on an important role within the group. He’s always very professional and looks after himself and works hard –the goals will come. He was unlucky the other day, but so were the rest of the team, not just the strikers. It seems like all the responsibility is on Bojan’s shoulders and we all have to help him. He’s scored goals all his life and I’m sure he’ll continue to do so."

Sepuldinho

XAVI about BOJAN

"Yes, I do, because I think he’s doing well. Much more mature than before. He’s taking on an important role within the group. He’s always very professional and looks after himself and works hard –the goals will come. He was unlucky the other day, but so were the rest of the team, not just the strikers. It seems like all the responsibility is on Bojan’s shoulders and we all have to help him. He’s scored goals all his life and I’m sure he’ll continue to do so."

nice words from xavi. hope this will help Bojan

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
XAVI about BOJAN

Interesting answer from Xavi... words of wisdom...

I

Iniesta6

I really hope Bojan will be our 'number 9' once. I like him and his style very much. I only don't know whether he is a real 'number 9' or a winger or something else.. I hope he is that number 9, but I am not sure..

XaviMessiGirl

bojan-photoshoot-1.jpeg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans