Bojan Krkic

B

Bardh

Bojan should be shot for his miss against Ceuta. Giving him the #9 was simply too premature. If he doesn't take chances like this he may as well look at the exit door because there's no way he's going to feature in the starting line-up (not that Villa is doing anything good atm).

innniesta

the problem i see with bojan is, despite is bad form, even if he does step it up i dont think he brings anything new to the table for barcelona. What i mean is, even if he does hit form, he doesnt seem to have something different barcelona could use in attack.

we already have 2 deadly small finishers (villa,messi) who can both finish fine by when teams park the bus, we need people good in the air, good FK takers, or anything that brings a new angle of attack that we dont already have. I dont think bojan could provide this at this point in time.

Guys, Bojan was a star, but he's not anymore!

Let's fairly accept this fact; He is talented indeed, but this type of players need regularly playing time in the squad for reaching their best, unfortunately, Bojan can not obey this rule in the Barca's powerful squad.

We should either loan him out or sit there n simply observe his terrible form.

That's all!

iced1776

Why has nobody taught him how to deal with foot to waist high level crosses yet? I honestly think he's missed about a dozen open nets from these in his career, including the one today. It is almost the staple of his bad form.

BarcaGirl

I feel bad for Bojan ...it's not like he doesn't want to play ...he's just a bit unlucky so far this season. I still believe the goals will come.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
End of last season Bojan = current form Chicharito

I'm sure Chicharito will find himself in goal droughts as well. That's just how it goes.

Bojan needs to stop measuring himself up against Messi and Villa and Pedro and anyone else. He is always looking around for support. He is very talented, and once he finds himself, he will destroy shit. It is not a matter of "if" for me, it is a matter of "when".

Yeah but i was thinking, how many times has Bojan scored against big big teams? Or won us a game single handedly?

Bojans my favourite player, but he really needs to sort out the issues he has.

Galning

Yeah but i was thinking, how many times has Bojan scored against big big teams? Or won us a game single handedly?

Bojans my favourite player, but he really needs to sort out the issues he has.

He scored the winner against Inter in the dying seconds last season if it wasn't for a referee who saw a handball somewhere in the stadium.

[YOUTUBE]FSFNhYJ31Q0[/YOUTUBE]

He would've been don Andrés²

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He scored the winner against Inter in the dying seconds last season if it wasn't for a referee who saw a handball somewhere in the stadium.

he also missed a header from 4 yards out.

Im his biggest supporter on this place, but he really needs to do something about his confidence, 9/10 players after the end of the season he had last year would have Sky High confidence, he has came back and looks as if he see's the goal and it is an inch wide and 2 inches high. Makes me sad...:(

But he'll be back and own shit.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
he also missed a header from 4 yards out.

Im his biggest supporter on this place, but he really needs to do something about his confidence, 9/10 players after the end of the season he had last year would have Sky High confidence, he has came back and looks as if he see's the goal and it is an inch wide and 2 inches high. Makes me sad...:(

But he'll be back and own shit.

Agreed, Bojan will be bak with a vengance, and then we will see the fans backing him again.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
He would've been don Andrés²
Watching him yesterday I thought the same. His passing and ball control are quite decent and something he can improve. It might be better for him to shift to AMF (or LW), 'cause he's wasting his time trying to become a world class striker.

Home of Barca Fans