Bojan Krkic

Fontàstic

His movement in Messi's second goal is quite underrated,was completely anonymous though

It was a great run, creating the needed amount of space for Messi. It also looked as if Pep applauded it, immediately after the goal, when he did those weird gesticulations trying to show 'a run going across', and then doing his 'thumbs up' afterwards. Well done and well spotted by Pep! :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure anyone can deny the skills the kid has...He played well although he never really got into a position to take a shot - which, for a forward, should be a requirement

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a great run, creating the needed amount of space for Messi. It also looked as if Pep applauded it, immediately after the goal, when he did those weird gesticulations trying to show 'a run going across', and then doing his 'thumbs up' afterwards. Well done and well spotted by Pep! :D

Not sure anyone can deny the skills the kid has...He played well although he never really got into a position to take a shot - which, for a forward, should be a requirement

Good to hear Bojan did ok. He had some lacklustre performances last month.

Juventus ready to splash out the cash for Bojan. I think Pep is unlikely to let him go easily.

Well, awesome!

We really need some team such as Juventus to help us in order to get rid of Bojan.

I really don't mean that we've to let him go permanently, but seriously, we should loan him out for some season.

Koma

Those reports are totaly rubish, Bojan isn't going anywhere and i expect him to become a star for Barca in near future. He loves the club, he is exceptional talent and Pep has faith in him so he will give him space and time to develop further. I am really having high hopes for this young lad, future is bright and secure for him.

Home of Barca Fans