Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Watching him yesterday I thought the same. His passing and ball control are quite decent and something he can improve. It might be better for him to shift to AMF (or LW), 'cause he's wasting his time trying to become a world class striker.

your wasting time trying to become a world class striker...;)

Elite-BkD

Watching him yesterday I thought the same. His passing and ball control are quite decent and something he can improve. It might be better for him to shift to AMF (or LW), 'cause he's wasting his time trying to become a world class striker.

That's not what he meant ;p he was referring to the clutch stoppage time winning goal thing, at least I think..

Interesting fact: Bojan yesterday had more shots on goal than the whole team of Ceuta: 6 vs 5.

It's an interesting fact, but let's pay attention to the main point, not this one.

Bojan did play disastrously in the situation that none of our stars were there; There is no excuse, Game Over Bojan!

Fontàstic

I think a loan would suit him well. He's had it too easy so far. Send him off on a loan, it'll help him buck up.

I agree. He needs more time on the pitch - a couple of goals and I think he would be up and running. Confidence and self-confidence. That's what it's all about, because there is no doubt that he has a lot of potential. He just needs a push to get going.

Home of Barca Fans