Bojan Krkic

Silver

I hope Pep will assign Cruyff as personal mentor of Bojan.
2 goals 2 assists :)

2 assists and 2 goals of Bojan :) you will also see his parents in this video! :)

lol I think I saw the Uncle of Bojan sitting bit further then his parents

F

Flavia

He really doesn't take his chances. Poor, very poor. The only thing he did today was dive and get a yellow card.

He needs to be loaned, to see if he really is Barça material.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Don't think he dived for that booking tbh, he ran straight into the defender, wasn't a foul but he didn't throw himself down. He's still very lightweight, easily pushed off the ball a lot. I'm surprised they haven't bulked him more like they did with Messi at this age. Feel sorry for the lad but he really didn't do it once again tonight. Regular football is needed for him IMO, not training sessions at Barca.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
It seems the Barça shirt weights a ton on him.
It seems to. Lets just give him a Catalonia shirt. I still think he should be loaned, maybe to England or somewhere. He needs the weekly 90 minutes. He's a good player, he has shown it.

SeloBarca

Yea, It would probably be better for Bojan if he was loaned out for some more regular playing, the talent is there, but without consistant playing, he will never bloom out fully. Its not good for him staying as a benchwarmer like he does now. When he gets more consistant playtime he becomes much better, like he proved in the end of last season when mr lazy became "injured" (benched for beeing crappy)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
What Bojan needs is constant 90mins of footy. I've seen people talk about his mental blocks and confidence issues - well, you need to bloody play week in week out to have a good streak of confidence boosters, which will further affect his overall mental capacity to deal with things.

Home of Barca Fans