Bojan Krkic

barcelona17

I am honestly tired of idiots coming out and defending this guy.... he's had 4 years to prove himself and all that buT HE HAS NOT........what i dont understand is, ppl saying oh he is young he sill can improve blah blah blah...... guys what you dont notice is, HE IS NOT IMPROVING....he just looks the same player he was 4 years ago.... NO FUCKING IMPROVEMENT WHATSOEVER.... i dont understand the amount of chances and supports that guardiola gives him, why????? the guy is just not good enough period.... its not his fault or lack of matches, confidence or whatever...SIMPLY he is not a first team standard... LETS STOP WASTING TIME ON HIM AND LET HIM PISS OFF.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First of all: Don't call people idiots. Second: You must have missed last few months of previous season when Bojan was instrumental to our La Liga title.

J

Jordzibob

I am honestly tired of idiots coming out and defending this guy.... he's had 4 years to prove himself and all that buT HE HAS NOT........what i dont understand is, ppl saying oh he is young he sill can improve blah blah blah...... guys what you dont notice is, HE IS NOT IMPROVING....he just looks the same player he was 4 years ago.... NO FUCKING IMPROVEMENT WHATSOEVER.... i dont understand the amount of chances and supports that guardiola gives him, why????? the guy is just not good enough period.... its not his fault or lack of matches, confidence or whatever...SIMPLY he is not a first team standard... LETS STOP WASTING TIME ON HIM AND LET HIM PISS OFF.

I love you. Can we get this guy an award?

J

Jordzibob

I lol'd irl

:lol: Ditto. Sorry Bojan (forum one) but there are some people who just arent gonna see it, I'm one of them. And he really wasnt that instrumental, most of his goals were fodder goals, yeh goals nonetheless but they wernt crucial game deciding goals. Although tbf the Inter one could of been and should of been. But yeh, he's crap. He really is.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
To be honest here, he was important. Don't know if instrumental is a right word, but he was important. Stepping forward when we needed him the most, when our primary striker wasen't on top, just like pedro although Pedro did it on a longer period.

Trequartista

The good
what he needs now is more of minutes with the Barca B than a loan,its a shame that the reserve league style in Spain doesnt allow it,if you are promoted there is no way back but thanks god we learned from that and hence what happened to Thiago Alcantara

xsever

Pep on Bojan after the game:

Finally, Guardiola had words of praise for Bojan and Keita: Bojan: “is a young player who is still learning and he does everything we ask of him. I want him to do what he did today. He gives us a lot and he will continue to do so. We need to help him a lot and he has to be strong. He is very talented and he’ll get through whatever he has to His movement is spectacular and I don’t want him judged just on whether he scores or not”

J

Jordzibob

"Finally Pep had praise for Bojan and Keita"

"And Keita?"...what? He praises Keita all the time, justifiably, Keita is immense. Didnt he say something along the lines of "I've never worked with someone in a team like him before"?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
"Finally Pep had praise for Bojan and Keita"

"And Keita?"...what? He praises Keita all the time, justifiably, Keita is immense. Didnt he say something along the lines of "I've never worked with someone in a team like him before"?
Finally as a synonym for in conclusion or ultimately. not as omg house is finally on the TV again..

ivan22

Andres was not a full starter until aged 23, and that, after having to adapt to all the positions. If a great player like Iniesta didn’t make it until 23, no one should be worried about bojan

barcelona17

Come on, Dont Insult Iniesta please Ivan 22. Ok fair enough iniesta became regular when he was 23 but even before that whenever he was coming on, he was changing the games and you could actually see that he was very talented. whereas with bojan, he's been coming on for the past 4 years and he's done nothing especial..

Home of Barca Fans