Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Come on, Dont Insult Iniesta please Ivan 22. Ok fair enough iniesta became regular when he was 23 but even before that whenever he was coming on, he was changing the games and you could actually see that he was very talented. whereas with bojan, he's been coming on for the past 4 years and he's done nothing especial..

Well thats a heap of shit.

barcelona17

First of all: Don't call people idiots. Second: You must have missed last few months of previous season when Bojan was instrumental to our La Liga title.
Well I didnt miss last season... I dont believe he did anything especial at the end of last season....
By being instrumental, Do you mean scoring 6-7 goals in 11-12 games???? well honestly firstly, all of his goals were some easy finishes and tap in. secondly, any ok attacker playing as a striker (especially No 9) can score alot in this barca system... playing alongside iniesta, xavi, messi, pedro, alvez, etc of course you ganna get so much assist that scoring 6-7 goals is just normal and ordinary...
the question with bojan is, Can he change games???? the answer is no.... Can he beat a defender???? the answer is no.... is he a winger??? the answer is no... is he a good finisher??? the answer is no... is it not embarrassing for barca that he wears no 9? THE ANSWER IS YES...
I just get a feeling that alll guardiola is doing is simply spoiling bojan... by telling he is young, he is learning, he needs time, he is improving.... come one, for gods sake, we've heard that enough for the past couple of years...
I really think bojan was good when he was 16 comparing to other 16years old.... but is he good now comparing to other 20years old???? I DONT THINK SO.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Well I didnt miss last season... I dont believe he did anything especial at the end of last season....
By being instrumental, Do you mean scoring 6-7 goals in 11-12 games???? well honestly firstly, all of his goals were some easy finishes and tap in. secondly, any ok attacker playing as a striker (especially No 9) can score alot in this barca system... playing alongside iniesta, xavi, messi, pedro, alvez, etc of course you ganna get so much assist that scoring 6-7 goals is just normal and ordinary...
the question with bojan is, Can he change games???? the answer is no.... Can he beat a defender???? the answer is no.... is he a winger??? the answer is no... is he a good finisher??? the answer is no... is it not embarrassing for barca that he wears no 9? THE ANSWER IS YES...
I just get a feeling that alll guardiola is doing is simply spoiling bojan... by telling he is young, he is learning, he needs time, he is improving.... come one, for gods sake, we've heard that enough for the past couple of years...
I really think bojan was good when he was 16 comparing to other 16years old.... but is he good now comparing to other 20years old???? I DONT THINK SO.

How much bullshit can one post contain? Well here's your answer, folks.

Mocro

Im a bit surprised that there is so much negativity about Bojan. I was always under the impression that he was a crowd favorite. He did have a poor performance when he came in against Racing, but I can't imagine Pep would send him on the pitch without Bojan showing he has the 'right' to play by what he shows during the training. If he really isnt showing progress perhaps lending him to another club would do him good.

Pepe Silvia

It is obvious reading your post that you did NOT see Bojan at the end of last season. Period.

I do however agree with your assessment of his playing and lack of growth this season. He looks terrible, and quite frankly something needs to be done, whether he speaks on his own behalf or agent or coach making crucial decision. He does seem spoiled and one thing is clear, his promotion to the first team was horribly timed as he is no where near ready or at the caliber that our other forwards are. Barca B is where his home should be with Thiago for now. His promotion was deceiving because it came this season after a wonder end to last season but it was not the consistency he is ready for shown by his recent (this season) performances. Someone do something about him please. He is hard to watch with his falling over and reliance on other players.

deelio

Yea, you simply didn't watch the end of the season last year. Can't beat a defender? Watch his goal against villarreal.

About the possibility of a loan, I think it might be a good idea. But Guardiola thinks otherwise, probably for a good reason.

F

Flavia

I have a bad feeling Bojan will be one of our greatest flops. I hope I'm wrong.

adil_909

i wouldn't mind him going on loan to a team that will play him for 90 min every game. no point going on loan and then sitting on the bench, he can do that here. if the goal is to eventually replace villa with bojan, then he needs to go on loan and continue to develop as a player so he's ready to step in when villa is old and out of form.

gingerless

yeah, bojan is being spoiled being praised and played 15 minutes every other game :rolleyes:

we need to tell him he's shit and hope he gains the confidence he needs

J

Jordzibob

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You are amazing. It's like your a mirror image of what I've been trying to say for so long now. Somebody please get this guy a medal. Post of the year :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
well honestly firstly, all of his goals were some easy finishes and tap in. secondly, any ok attacker playing as a striker (especially No 9) can score alot in this barca system... playing alongside iniesta, xavi, messi, pedro, alvez, etc of course you ganna get so much assist that scoring 6-7 goals is just normal and ordinary...

BULL SHIT... How many 'Golden Shoe' awards does Barcelona boast with their 'All-Attack' philosophy through out their history!?

Playing striker for Barcelona is deceptively one of the most difficult jobs out there

Last edited:

desoe

Actually the funniest part in this terrible post is the one about the "easy finishes" and the tap in's. I guess you can't be a striker of FCB, if you're not scoring at least 15 bicycle kicks for a season. We don't count "easy finishes" as goals over here :lol:

Home of Barca Fans