Bojan Krkic

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
only because eto was injured, if Villa gets injured bojan is going to play too i suppose

yup i think its safe to say as of right now it does not look like bojan is good enough to lead the barca line but i pray that changes so he i think it is more feasible for him to develop into a serviceable backup

S

Sammie

yup i think its safe to say as of right now it does not look like bojan is good enough to lead the barca line but i pray that changes so he i think it is more feasible for him to develop into a serviceable backup

Agreed.

If he doesn't improve he needs to GTFO

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ship him off to Racing whoa!

*Listening to Dropkick Murphys' "I'm Shipping Up To Boston" And in a way that song suits so much to our little Bojan! He should grab an opportunity to go on loan with both his hands, if any arises, singing this song all the way to his new place :D

Last edited:

Koma

Was reading the first posts in the thread and I don't know why, but I'm gonna quote some post from 2 years ago. :/

:cool:
A real wonderkind. His father is Serbian,and mother Catalan. Serbian Football Association have tried many times to convince Bojan to play for Serbian national team,but he decided Spain. I understand him,i mean he's never even been to Serbia,why would he even want to play for us(Serbia) :)
That is not quite correct. He comes to Serbia every year on summer vacation. He and his father come to city called Paracin, where Bojan Senior was born. Also, he speaks Serbian language very well. He could easily play for our (Serbian) national team, but he decided that Spain has better future for him. I understand him tho, he was born in Spain, raised there, his mother is from that country..
Altough he would be massive boost for our national team, we always had crapy attack.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I'm avoiding the 1st pages of this thread at all costs, dont want to dig some stuff up you know? :D

Pepe Silvia

He IS much better as CF and gets pummeled on the wing easily. How are you going to compete with where Leo roams though? It's best he improves his game by studying/working with David Villa and continue crossing in the box. Eventually he will get it and even start taking some shots that aren't televised and wound up. He has work to do, but he has the potential to really be special. Just not this second.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrible on the wings, just terrible really...Seems to have no idea how to run past a defender 1v1, more often than not being shoved to the ground...Pedro, by comparison, is far less often going to go to ground and still manage to beat his man...Part of that is pace, but part of it understanding what you have to do to get even an inch of space on those wings...Bojan is a fine passer and a terrific finisher but seems to only know how to get into position when he's playing centrally

More than anything perhaps, the kid needs to play more regularly...I mean, even if he were playing with Barca B, at least he'd be playing and developing some consistency...Right now, he looks very far behind the curve

Silver

People dont have much patience with youngsters. the critics I read are kinda hilarious.

I wonder what these people will say when Bojan will be a world class striker in 2-3 years. Probably they will say something like "I know he had the talent, I know he could do it, I always believed in him"... People forgot easily about the history. They just have a memory of couple of months.
Most of the fans here are not really fans... they just praise the people who play good and the ones are struggling even youngsters are getting mental raped. Strikers have always difficult moments. For example take Berbatov. Last year he had a difficult year. This year he is amazing.

You are a fan in the good and bad days. And your a fan when you support someone in bad days as well.

Another note: you guys dont see Bojan every day on the training like Pep, Villa and his other teammates. You just see him 30 minutes in a week and then you conclude that he is not good enough for Barca.

Give him some time, Im sure he'll make it

That are my 2 cents.

Last edited:

ricknattery

People dont have much patience with youngsters. the critics I read are kinda hilarious.

I wonder what these people will say when Bojan will be a world class striker in 2-3 years. Probably they will say something like "I know he had the talent, I know he could do it, I always believed in him"... People forgot easily about the history. They just have a memory of couple of months.
Most of the fans here are not really fans... they just praise the people who play good and the ones are struggling even youngsters are getting mental raped. Strikers have always difficult moments. For example take Berbatov. Last year he had a difficult year. This year he is amazing.

You are a fan in the good and bad days. And your a fan when you support someone in bad days as well.

Another note: you guys dont see Bojan every day on the training like Pep, Villa and his other teammates. You just see him 30 minutes in a week and then you conclude that he is not good enough for Barca.

Give him some time, Im sure he'll make it

That are my 2 cents.

I don't agree with this. Just because fans criticise a player doesn't mean you are not a "real fan", because every fan in the world does it, it's part of the football discussion. Besides what we want as fans is the best for the club and the best for the player. bojan was developing just right till last season but now he seems to be going backwards, clearly a mental problem, and he won't get minutes here, cos competition at Barca is fierce. The 3 players in front of him are just AMAZING and more mature. He needs playing time to develope and that's why many people here are suggesting a loan for him, but at the end is the club that decides what they'll do with him. Of course they watch him everyday and we don't but that doesn't mean we cannot discuss about this kind of stuff, otherwise we wouldnt be able to talk about anything if we are to follow that premise.
Bojan is young and has brilliant future in front of him, but he needs all the means to achive that point, more playing time will do no harm for him. At this point I don't see him benching Villa or Pedro

F

Flavia

The problem with all the "wait, he'll be great" Bojan needs is that we don't have a decent backup striker now. Last season he was good, this season he's been shit. Hopefully no one will get injured, but we need someone else, till Bojan "is ready".

Home of Barca Fans