Bojan Krkic

ricknattery

Yeah and get permanently bench-f***ed by Cavani & Lavezzi!! :p

Send him to a mid-table Spanish club please

Yes better stay in Spain, he needs to develope the football style of a Liga and face same defenders. Hope they actually loan him out for next season

F

Flavia

Villa, speaking about him:

Villa was asked about several of his colleagues, one of which was Bojan. “What can I say about him! We shouldn’t hurry this player too much. He is just twenty and is doing things well, even though he’s not scoring goals. One day, people who follow this league will be fed up with seeing Bojan score goals. We just need to be patient, because he’s got enormous talent.”

I guess that's that, everybody says the same thing... let's be patient and hope no one picks up an injury, because we have no backup.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Yep, he was sold to Madrid. So if he was the last player to go on loan and come back that points in the direction that we'll sell Bojan to Madrid ( if he goes on loan ) :D

Just kidding.

xsever

I was checking his goals from previous seasons on Youtube and he seems to score the most when playing in the center. He had the touch and the finish and he either gets it back or he should be loaned.

His performance was similar to Pedro this season while Pedro last season was not as good. Again, he can't be given 6 months to get his talent back so he better STEP IT UP!!

Home of Barca Fans