Bojan Krkic

Aasim

Bumbleman
Rewatching that Inter "goal" again, can't help asking how that was handball? Yaya was a foot away from the ball and it was hit at extremely high power. Yet we didn't really blame the ref like Chelsea the previously year.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Rewatching that Inter "goal" again, can't help asking how that was handball? Yaya was a foot away from the ball and it was hit at extremely high power. Yet we didn't really blame the ref like Chelsea the previously year.

well some people thought it was a handball. I didn't though, I was very pissed off at this game.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
And who do you propose we have as backups? Jeffren and...? Bojan is basically the only striker we have on the bench.
I would like to have another Larsson but I wouldn't hold my hopes up for finding that kind of jewel in the near future.

A nice 15 million cheque sent to Madrid will bring you a goal machine. His name is Forlan, a striker you should have gotten 3 years ago. Bojan out on loan for 2 seasons at a club like Mallorca or Racing.

Some good moments.

Still needs steroids though.

:lol:

Btw, holly shit, that article from runofplay mentioned this forum and quoted a member here.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
A nice 15 million cheque sent to Madrid will bring you a goal machine. His name is Forlan, a striker you should have gotten 3 years ago. Bojan out on loan for 2 seasons at a club like Mallorca or Racing.

:lol:

Btw, holly shit, that article from runofplay mentioned this forum and quoted a member here.

agree about forlan....also drogba

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Getting to that last stretch, time for Bojan to turn into Superman!

Getting Forlan during the summer is something i wouldn't say no to, he's one of my mancrushes :D

Pepe Silvia

meh he's already got the manchester germ. we dont want him falling in love with some hot singer and sabotaging our team.

j/k love you pique
:D

Elite-BkD

Re: The 'Bojan's goal vs Sevilla was all Alves' sentiment that's popped up a couple of times in the past few days....

tell it to Iniesta

[YOUTUBE]wCT5YBq2i0A[/YOUTUBE]

thanks

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans