Bojan Krkic

Seamus

If the supporters would give him the trust, that would boost his confidence.

Some people here on the forum are way too harsh for him. He is only 20 years old.

He played a good match imo. Still things to improve but in a few years he will be in the starting XI

Well said. People here are too fast to say "oh hes rubbish we should sign whoever". He had a good game last night, if he got a real chance and a few games in a row he would do very well, but he is not getting a chance often enough

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
wonderboy1.jpg

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
A few decent moments but his touch looked a bit off at times, and he still kept falling over. He's got to work on his body strength, too often he's pushed off the ball. The goal was weird, it was more like a heavy first touch than a shot :lol:

Galning

Of course, but he did really well to keep his body between the defender and the ball so that he wasn't able to tackle the ball. Very underrated move, top class.

xsever

With Pedro injured, game time is going to serve young Bojan well. He seems to improve with more game time, so hopefully he will get back to his full form.

Ventus

I might get clubbed for saying this, but I weeped tears of joy when I found out Messi and Pedro won't be playing on Saturday.
Honestly, he didn't play that well against Sevilla. Don't get me wrong, the guy's my favorite player, but I feel that in comparison to the amazing football we saw from him during the Henry-days, it was pretty half-ass.
But I still believe he has immense potential, and I hope that that's going to come out versus Getafe.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I might get clubbed for saying this, but I weeped tears of joy when I found out Messi and Pedro won't be playing on Saturday.
Honestly, he didn't play that well against Sevilla. Don't get me wrong, the guy's my favorite player, but I feel that in comparison to the amazing football we saw from him during the Henry-days, it was pretty half-ass.
But I still believe he has immense potential, and I hope that that's going to come out versus Getafe.

Ban

Lol :p

iookram

Anyone noticed that Bojan is on his best form in the matches after we've mathematically won the league and he gets a proper run of games?

Moe