Bojan Krkic

F

Flavia

He's improving, had a good game. The goal was a deflection, but he scored in the last 2 games, that should help his confidence.

xsever

Bojan was excellent today and he keeps on improving with more game time. Hopefully we will stay on this track. Well done!

Silver

Good match again from Bojan as Right Winger. Right Winger fits him better as Left Winger. Maybe Pedro: LW Messi: Centre Bojan: RW is the future.

Bojan played a good match. Still he can improve. he's only 20. In 3 years he will be top.

Galning

Haters gonna hate.
This kid is a scoring machine, if he gets enough time on the pitch he always scores.

Of course he was a little lucky today but that's what a striker needs, luck & goals !

Silver

Haters gonna hate.
This kid is a scoring machine, if he gets enough time on the pitch he always scores.

Of course he was a little lucky today but that's what a striker needs, luck & goals !

+1. I think RW fits him better as LW. Do you agree?

Ventus

Gah, great game today.
Drew in defenders, and finally got a goal.
Other then a few bad touches, I'm really happy with him :D

Galning

+1. I think RW fits him better as LW. Do you agree?

I think I agree, he would be massive at #9 in another team but he's too small to be ours. He gets pushed around too easily.
But yeah he's better at RW because when he plays at LW he cuts inside and finds himself trapped around defenders. At RW he can cross and most of his crosses are good but most of the time there's no one there.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I really don't like his chemistry with the others on the front line (Villa especially), but he's definitely able to get goals.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, there is no chemeistry, but that's understandable.

Bojan continues to be a "Meh" for me. I'm not sure I see a great future for him at Barca, even though i'd love it to work out for him.

Home of Barca Fans