Bojan Krkic

Silver

Haters gonna hate.
This kid is a scoring machine, if he gets enough time on the pitch he always scores.

Of course he was a little lucky today but that's what a striker needs, luck & goals !

Messi played RW untill last season.

I think Bojan Krkic needs to do the same. RW fits him more as LW.

He is still very very young. Im sure he will make it. No loan needed, just train hard and work hard. Then he will be there in 2-3 years.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, he still looks like a kid but in the last two games he delivered us the goal that drew Sevilla + the winning goal versus Getafe. That's four points thanks to him. Not bad.
It's weird. He doesn't play particularly good but he somehow manages to gets his goal.

Let's pray once more for him, so that he becomes an adult in the coming two years:
bojombb.jpg

See Jonathan28 and company. I can spam every thread and get away with it. Bloody shit posters.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Well, he still looks like a kid but in the last two games he delivered us the goal that drew Sevilla + the winning goal versus Getafe. That's four points thanks to him. Not bad.
It's weird. He doesn't play particularly good but he somehow manages to gets his goal.

he is a goalscorer, pure and simple. like Higgers.

though he's so off the pace in terms of linking with the other forwards. just before his goal Messi had the ball and was waiting for Boje to make the run in behind. and waiting. and waiting. Boje didn't move so Leo just gave him the ball where he was and he somehow managed to conjure up a goal.

still, 2 in 2!

aww yeah!

Elite-BkD

I think Bojan and Villa as well seem a little like that sometimes but I wouldn't put it on them, there kinda seems to be an alarming number of times that they're in good positions and looking to make runs when the likes of Keita (when he's on), Alves, Xavi, and especially Messi don't make the pass and it's gotta be a little difficult to work with.

veryfatchocobo

So, Bojan was playing the same role as Villa this game. Villa suffered as a result, but this also shows that Bojan can cut it in the big leagues.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
As I already said, Pep better play him on the right side, his crosses are low and dangerous from the right side.

Another start----> Another goal!!

iookram

Nice to see Bojan coming into form. He deserves it.

Can't understand the stick that he's been getting. He's only 20! Give him time.

xsever

From the official website:

At the age of 20 years, 6 months and 19 days, Bojan became the youngest Barça player to reach the 100 La Liga game mark, beating the previous best of Leo Messi, who made his hundredth appearance when he was 21 years and 250 days old.

Home of Barca Fans