Bojan Krkic

T

tariqo

last year against Viallareal the most important game of the year he showed up & help us to win the league

good player who will become much better in future

dalitis8

Banned
last year against Viallareal the most important game of the year he showed up & help us to win the league

good player who will become much better in future

The most important game last year was the semi-final against Inter away and we lost it.

Robbie

Do Italian clubs give young players a chance? He would have been better off at Feyenoord, who have no main striker now and would have played him 40+ games

xsever

Bojan: "Transfer to Roma? Now I first want to celebrate. I can't yet say the transfer is a done deal, nor that I'm already a Roma player."

Bojan: "Of course I wanted to play more in the Euro U21, but it wasn't possible and the main thing is that we won the trophy."

Seamus

Ya gotta feel more sorry for Bojan more everyday with the way things are going. Really hope the move to Roma works out for him

"Tottenham coach Harry Redknapp flew to Denmark two weeks ago to watch Bojan against England U21" [Irish independent]

The Independent is usually good with transfers/rumours

Last edited:

Panna

Do Italian clubs give young players a chance? He would have been better off at Feyenoord, who have no main striker now and would have played him 40+ games

Sometimes when i follow the Cesc topic i find the Arsenal fans are (a little bit) strange but okay....

Now i read this i think they are stupid!! Bojan at Feijenoord???? Why not v Persie,back too his old club.

Home of Barca Fans