Bojan Krkic

Butaan4barca

you're thinking too hard bro

how i see it is; they're going to buy him for 10m and we'll be able to buy him back for 15m in due time

exactly ...although its a unique contract...normally we have loan plus purchase option, or sale plus buy back option...

its amazing roma agreed on loan + purchase + buy back option !!! ...

thats like if bojan is to get back to barcelona in 3 years time, for instance ...thats like we are paying roma 5 million for keep paying his salary and giving him minutes on the pitch for 3 years...not bad IMO

MagIX

i don't see it as a good move for the club nor for bojan. He usually played well when called upon and he's still a youngster. If he played villa's minutes i am sure he would have scored as much or at least near that figure.
Furthermore there is no up and rising striker in barca b that would benefit the space left with bojan's departure and with jeffren leaving this sale was unnecessary.
Sounds to me the club forced the move to raise more funds in their bid to splash out on sanchez.

wise words !!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Like Bojan has said, it seems like the deal has been made on the grounds of raising cash for another transfer, as a loan obviously won't benefit us in any way (although it's the best option regarding Bojan). I don't think it's for Sanchez though, he's the first transfer (hopefully) so we should have the money to seal that, but it seems like any money made from this Bojan move will be used for Fabregas, or someone else.

xsever

Freixa (spokesperson board): "We have an offer from Roma for Bojan, but there's no deal yet. We're still talking."

N

nejcf15

send :bojan: on loan to Roma... dont sold :bojan: with buyback option :icon_confused:

so.. if we buy Sanchez and send Jeffren to Udinese... Villa/Messi/Sanchez/Pedro/Ibi? Iniesta sucks as winger. if 2 attackers are injured and 1 is exhausted who are we gonna play? Back to 4-4-2? lol

ivan22

barcastuff:
Bojan will sign a 4-year contract with AS Roma. During the first 2 years, Barcelona will have an option to sign him back. [rac1 - ona fm]

I'm gonna cry, but it's the best for him. Hope he comes back as a grown up man, being in the starting XI and scoring like a fucking machine!

love you bojan :'(

Fourteen

Monster Masch
It's for the best! We need a quick money fix and Bojan needs football (We'll probably lose Villa to injury and be crying out for Bojan at some point). And after 2 years of playing football at Roma (hopefully he adapts to the football) we should know if we want him back for the future.

Good luck Bojan!

xsever

Bojan will sign a 4-year contract with AS Roma. During the first 2 years, Barcelona will have an option to sign him back. [rac1 - ona fm]

ivan22

man I already miss him, even if he hasnt left yet =/ I think I'll buy a bojan jersey of the new season :D (barca kit ofc, not roma, lol)

Home of Barca Fans