Bojan Krkic

fcb1

i personally think he's one of the most over-rated players out there. i dont think we need a buy back, because once he's gone he will never come back. cannot see him doing anything at roma. also see they signed boriello today. swapping benchs he is.

Barcafan 2304

Fair enough but we need to see improvement from him and if anything over the last year, he has not shown any at all. This move is good for him and for Barca cos he aint going to get a chance to get match time and his confidence back where he is at the moment

Phatroonaldo

Can't believe he was among the 4 most highly rated players from La Masia like Fabregas, Iniesta and Messi..

I hope he proves me wrong, and gets better just like Iniesta.

desoe

does anyone know if he's going to be starting or getting a lot of game time at least in roma?

Lucho will give him a proper chance, that's for sure. The rest depends on him. But Lucho is certainly not looking like this type of guy who would dear him always, just because he's his homeboy. No way.

p.s. your question is pretty weird, tbh. How could anyone here know something like this??

gingerless

no, i meant like for people that watch roma, if there's any big threats from other players that could bench him like entirely

desoe

Well, most likely Vucinic is going to leave this summer, which is good for Bojan I guess. But they are probably going to sign another striker, too. Especially with the new owners and their agressive attitude on the market atm.

Home of Barca Fans