Bojan Krkic

gimmick

What i do not get with this very interesting deal is this - what if he flops something rotten in his first season and Roma want to sell him? Does the buy back clause get immediately activated then and Barca can refuse it?

Sad to see him leave. Would have prefered see him go on a season long loan. Hopefully this works out well for everyone and the buy back is done in 2 years.

N

nejcf15

Great deal! though I wasnt a fan of his possible departure, but 13m buyback clause looks awesome

Yugi

Bojan will shine... Lucho made Soriano Segunda´s Pichichi with 31 goals, now imagine Bojan with unlimited talent and playing time

Chainsaw

Killahead
Hope so too although it'll depend on a lot of things...Will Bojan have improved?...Will Roma have improved?...And most of all, will Roma find 40 million to be a bit rich regardless of how Bojan does in 2 seasons?

I mean, when's the last time an Italian side other than the AC, Inter & Juve spent more than 40 ME on a player?

They have a rich owner now. 28m won't be that much for Roma to pay.

Piqué

So it is more a loan agreement for 2 seasons, in stead of an actual sale. Barcelona has to buy him back for almost the same amount, so it is in fact Roma who have a buy option of 28M (actually 40 in total that is).

ivan22

damn, I have to watch serie A now, lol!

thats how much I love you bojan! :D

edit: wat?
Roma will only have to pay the 12M fee for Bojan in 2013, in case they decide to sign him then for 40M and block the buy-back option. [ona]

N

nina

Take care Bojan.
This is sad. But still I think it was the right thing to do for him.
Hope too see him coming back in a couple of years.

F

Flavia

Bojan, transferred to AS Roma

www.fcbarcelona.cat

FC Barcelona and AS Roma have reached an agreement for the sale of Bojan Krkic for 12 million euros. The player will be giving a press conference at 13.30 in the Ricard Maxenchs pressroom at the Camp Nou.
Bojan, transferred to AS Roma

The Italian outfit will pay 12 million for the player and the agreement includes an obligatory repurchase clause to be exercised by FC Barcelona at the end of the 2012/13 season, for a cost of 13 million.

This purchase can be blocked by AS Roma, but in such a case the overall cost of the transfer will rise to 40 million euros.
I don't like this part. Roma can block the buyback...

Home of Barca Fans