Bojan Krkic

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His farewell pressy should've been prepared by someone other than himself, it has come off as childish...More evidence that Bojan remains a child, this move was long overdue...Hopefully he will grow up and his game will mature with it

But seriously, the club has been unfair to him?...Not playing in the last 2 CL Finals was what sealed it?
:yawn:

ivan22

Bojan: "Guardiola is the best coach in the world, but of course I don't agree with some of the decisions he has made." #fcblive

USWAY

His farewell pressy should've been prepared by someone other than himself, it has come off as childish...More evidence that Bojan remains a child, this move was long overdue...Hopefully he will grow up and his game will mature with it

But seriously, the club has been unfair to him?...Not playing in the last 2 CL Finals was what sealed it?
:yawn:

Exactly. It's sounded like a bunch of sour grapes. Surprised he'd leave like that. There was no way this guy was going to do anything here with that attitude. Hope he heads to Roma and either puts up or shuts up. Signing back a goal scoring Bojan is would make it much easier when Villa leaves.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Roma will get his services for 2 years and get an additional 1 M euro
what has happened to our transfer activities .. they are so annoying..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Every player who is leaving has got some thing bad to say about Pep... I like Yaya & Eto'o in that regard. They have been really professional about it

M

mitkoa7x

;( I hope to see him wearing the blaugrana shirt again soon. Have a great time in Rome!

Home of Barca Fans