Bojan Krkic

Co0ter

K9 is a great player. I could see the intent behind loaning him to Benfica, they have some good players and have a pretty decent style to their play. He is also Brasilian, hence he speaks portuguese. However in the end, it was an epic fail. Benfica DOES NOT play him so it's fucking, excuse me, pointless. I really hate them for not playing him. He's 20 already and wasted a complete year of his footballing career. I would of rather seen him stay a star in Brasil for another year and further his talent.

iced1776

Its not Benfica's fault that he hasn't shown enough promise to earn a starting spot. Its our fault for sending him there.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The fact that he can't get time on a team starting Saviola is a pretty big red flag.

I should watch Benfica more, they've become a South American utopia.

Co0ter

Kind of hard to show promise when your not on the pitch....if you think some of the players up front for Benfica are superior to him then.....ya...

Kind of hard to show promise when your not on the pitch....if you think some of the players up front for Benfica are superior to him then.....ya...

actually Cardozo for Benfica is massively underrated and he is a goal machine for them and they also have Saviola who is playing well for them at the moment, so thats why he isn't getting any matches.

FlyLo

Yea Saviola and Cardozo are too much in form for Benfica atm. No way any coach would take them off.

Co0ter

I'm not saying he has to start, but when he puts in subs he doesn't put him in. Even when they totally spanked Everton he didn't sub him in....he put in Wellington or something, and some other guy....I'm sure the coach could do a better job getting him some playtime.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Two goals and a good game in overall - just what the doctor ordered. Hopefully he'll now pick up from where he left before being injured.

Home of Barca Fans