Bojan Krkic

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Bojan to Arsenal would be perfect. As long as its a loan deal. We can guarantee that Wenger will start him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bojan to Arsenal would be perfect. As long as its a loan deal. We can guarantee that Wenger will start him.

What makes you think so!?
RVP, Eduardo, Arshavin, Bendtner, Walcott, Rocisky, Vela, Diaby... Then he'd pick Bojan if sent on a loan of course, If he were their player he'd be ahead of Bendtner!

Nuts

Well you doubt every claim that a player is better than an Arsenal player... be it Messi or Xavi or Kaka. I know you'll claim Djourou is Wold's best defender in few days

Ermm I think you have the wrong person, or maybe you are just that stupid?

From my time on this forum, where I have said Iniesta & Xavi are currently better and more proven than Cesc or where I have stated Messi is the best player in the world, has led you to that opinion of me?

Not once have I made any unfounded claim about an Arsenal player on this forum.

It doesn't change the fact that Wenger has alot of faith in Bendtner and offers something completely different to the team than Bojan would. If I was to take a guess, I would say Bojan would come in and compete with Vela for a spot in the team, who is indeed behind Bendtner.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ermm I think you have the wrong person, or maybe you are just that stupid?

From my time on this forum, where I have said Iniesta & Xavi are currently better and more proven than Cesc or where I have stated Messi is the best player in the world, has led you to that opinion of me?

Not once have I made any unfounded claim about an Arsenal player on this forum.

It doesn't change the fact that Wenger has alot of faith in Bendtner and offers something completely different to the team than Bojan would. If I was to take a guess, I would say Bojan would come in and compete with Vela for a spot in the team, who is indeed behind Bendtner.

Well you are such a genius to figure Walcott is better than Bojan!!!

Nuts

Well you are such a genius to figure Walcott is better than Bojan!!!

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that Walcott who is currently probably first choice when fit to play RW would be ahead of Bojan in Wenger's team selection at the moment, Wenger is not one to just change his whole pecking order.

If it is upto me, I would be giving Vela far more playing time, but it isn't upto me and I base my opinion on where Bojan would fit into our team based on what I think Wenger is likely to do.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that Walcott who is currently probably first choice when fit to play RW would be ahead of Bojan in Wenger's team selection at the moment, Wenger is not one to just change his whole pecking order.

If it is upto me, I would be giving Vela far more playing time, but it isn't upto me and I base my opinion on where Bojan would fit into our team based on what I think Wenger is likely to do.

I did so myself... I said he'd be the last pick if he went there on loan & that he'd be ahead of Bendtner "were he their player!!" Now you can't read the whole post when some body claims a particular player is better than your Arsenal player and keep calling them stupid, what kind of intellectual genius are you then!?
Only a blind person would think Bendtner is better than Bojan because he can't pass to save his life, al he does amidst some of the better Arsenal players is lose the possession & is not so accurate at shooting for a striker! Bojan is better in all the attributes that I've mentioned. One thing I'd give for Bendtner though, he tracks back & defends well and also can pressurize defenders... And I think he has room to improve

Nuts

I did so myself... I said he'd be the last pick if he went there on loan & that he'd be ahead of Bendtner "were he their player!!" Now you can't read the whole post when some body claims a particular player is better than your Arsenal player and keep calling them stupid, what kind of intellectual genius are you then!?
Only a blind person would think Bendtner is better than Bojan because he can't pass to save his life, al he does amidst some of the better Arsenal players is lose the possession & is not so accurate at shooting for a striker! Bojan is better in all the attributes that I've mentioned. One thing I'd give for Bendtner though, he tracks back & defends well and also can pressurize defenders... And I think he has room to improve

It has nothing to do with who I or you think is the better player, I've neither claimed or care to claim one is better than the other, two completely different players for a start.

I'm merely stating that Bojan would not come in and start ahead of Bendtner as far as Wenger and his usual patern of team selection is concerned, its not difficult to understand, but my god you are making it difficult.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It has nothing to do with who I or you think is the better player, I've neither claimed or care to claim one is better than the other, two completely different players for a start.

I'm merely stating that Bojan would not come in and start ahead of Bendtner as far as Wenger and his usual patern of team selection is concerned, its not difficult to understand, but my god you are making it difficult.

Well you are so dumb not to understand when I said the pattern would have been like what I've said IF HE WERE THEIR PLAYER!! IF HE HAD BEEN AT ARSENAL ALREADY!! Get it!?

Nuts

Well you are so dumb not to understand when I said the pattern would have been like what I've said IF HE WERE THEIR PLAYER!! IF HE HAD BEEN AT ARSENAL ALREADY!! Get it!?

I understood you perfectly, and as I said, he would be in a similar position as Vela, jesus fucking christ, take the Barca cock out of your arse for once.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I understood you perfectly, and as I said, he would be in a similar position as Vela, jesus fucking christ, take the Barca cock out of your arse for once.

And you aren't ready to take Wenger's cock out of your arse!?!? OMG you are pathetic

Home of Barca Fans