Bojan Krkic

ZeeMessi

I'd say Barca have some confidence that he can develop into a player yet, otherwise they would have sold him for a flat fee and I still think we could have reached approx. $10m for him in an open market. If he turns world class everyone will be applauding Barca for the masterstroke of a move...

Galning

Oh, just saw that:

It's a mystery to me how this deal makes any sense at all.

It has to do with the wages. Something like if we loaned him, he should be paid the contract he has in Barça or something similar. So both clubs agreed on a purchase so Roma could offer the contract they wanted and they just added a clause that Barça have to buy him back. So it's basically a smart trick to avoid some loan-deal thingies.

coolasif

Right now Roma is playing against Parma.Bojan again starts on the bench.I wonder is he still complaining about his lack of playing time or happy with his current scenario.

Roma have a strong squad full of starts but they are playing crap under Luis Enrique.He is already under huge pressure from fans and currently Roma is sitting in relegation zone.Although the board is still behind Enrique but if the team doesn't improve drastically he might be sacked before Christmas.Bojan should have stayed here.IMHO going to Serie A is a huge mistake for his career.

Last edited:

Kinlejus

It will take time for Bojan to establish his game in Roma's shirt, knowing he currently doesn't get much playing time makes no sense saying ''mistake of his career''.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He should have went to a lower la liga team.. this really is a disaster for him.. he will never get playing time and will get thrown around in such a physical league. He would have played every match for a granada or levante his career will go nowhere

W

woobie

But given that Lucho knows Bojan well, what exactly does it say about Bojan that he's currently Roma's 4th choice striker (behind Osvaldo, Borini, and Borriello)?

F

Flavia

I have every faith that he will become world class.
I wish I had your faith. Things aren't looking promising for him. I am now agreeing going to roma was a bad move... should had stayed on la liga.

gingerless

if he has the personality, he will improve because he wouldn't want to start on the bench every game. if not, fuck him. he was doomed to fail anyway if he can't even pull his shit together when he isn't being treated like daddy's favourite little girl

Home of Barca Fans