Bojan Krkic

Nuts

We kinda already did that you are Justin yourself!!! Well how's that for you? This is the end and I'm not gonna reply to your childish "I'm not gonna accept other players are better than Arsenal players" attitude...

From my time on this forum, where I have said Iniesta & Xavi are currently better and more proven than Cesc or where I have stated Messi is the best player in the world, has led you to that opinion of me?

Seriously...last time I checked Iniesta, Xavi & Messi weren't Arsenal players, but what the hell, I said they were better than Cesc, surely that can't be right by your theory....no, no, no.

Moe

powered by;
I tip Bojan to score against Bilbao.. It seems as if he enjoys scoring against them as much as Henry enjoys it against Valencia. Already 3 very important goals!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I tip Bojan to score against Bilbao.. It seems as if he enjoys scoring against them as much as Henry enjoys it against Valencia. Already 3 very important goals!

Should have started the match. Bringing him on for the last 15 minutes in a match where team is struggling to create anything was hardly a good opportunity for Bojan.

El Mesías

This match was screaming for a central striker as Ibra is out. But we started with 2 of our central striker on the bench.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I have no idea why Pep doesn't start him and then brings him on when about everything is going against us.

So pep: YOU ARE NOT HELPING BOJAN OR BARCELONA.

U

Unreal2

we should have played iniesta in midfield, pedro on left, messi on right and bojan as the striker.....
sometimes i feel pep lacks trust in his young players but then i think to myself that busquets and pedro are also young..
they say pep doesnt trust bojan. i ask where did bojan go wrong this season?
1st leg of copa del ey where he didnt score a hat-trick.
if we are to win against inter, i feel we must put iniesta in mifield and start with bojan, pedro and henry up front

Moe