Bojan Krkic

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
A loan move just for the rest of the season would be the most sensible for his development, but it won't help the club as we are desperately short up front. Perhaps we could recall Kerrison and then loan out Bojan?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welchair? No thanx. Bojan is too young to let go. Since our wingers are really forwards I don't see why Pep wouldn't use him as LF. If Henry managed to adapt to new position at 29, Bojan can at 19...
Besides, it would be a bad sign for our youngster.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If anything I would accept a loan but then we'd have an even shorter squad... I don't see the point of recalling Keirrison (if Bojan leaves), it'll be another Chyg-like gamble, and at least we know what Bojan is capable of and his commitment to the club is beyond question...

In less football terms, I think it would be a slap in the face to Bojan, who has endured some though times here without complaining...

EDIT: Bojan still needs to grow, we know how can that turn out, or did you guys envision Iniesta as the world-class player he is today?

Galning

[YOUTUBE]tNo5uRxYYPQ[/YOUTUBE]

Great video about Bojan & Piqué.

Love the part where Piqué is bullying him and he calls Abidal for help :lol:

Nirre_99

To be honest, he hasn't got alot of chances to show what he can now that pedro has taken such a big step this season.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
we dont see Bojan everyday in training like Pep does...... i think that is where he makes whether or not he is given chances

N

neanz

Quite honestly I'm worried about Bojan. He is considered to be one of biggest future-superstars but he's clearly pushed off from the squad because Pedro has just been better. Bojan certainly loves Barcelona, but I think he's a little unhappy with his situation in the squad currently.
Don't know if I'm the only one feeling like this.

jairzinho

The primary problem for Bojan right now is playing time..which he is not getting much of...if he continues to sit on the bench on consistent basis all hope for him being a great striker will be lost..pep and txiki must make decision to loan him out or increase his minutes on the field..it makes no sense having him on the bench..it just will hamper his development

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Primary problem is Pep is not very good in making substitutions... So there's not gonna be a Giuly for Bojan to help him develop!!

N

neanz

I agree that Pep's sad at making subs but as I said before it just seems that Pedro playing extremely well has benched Bojan and it's horrifying for the development of our baby striker.

Galning

He played good.
He couldn't really do much but the stuff he did were good. Our team sucked in general but Bojan was decent for the 13mins he played.

Hope he gets more chances now!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
played well but just waaaaay to short and small to play in the middle with defenders on his back.. move wide and he will get chances

Home of Barca Fans