Bojan Krkic

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He came on when we were playing really poorly. He did ok, but couldn't get involved too much given how bad are build up had become.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He had a few bad touches at first (too bad they were pretty decent chances otherwise) and I thought: "ai ai, isn't goign well"

But then he delivered two or three clear cut assists, amazingly. One for Pedro, one for Messi and I believe another. At least two then.

Inconsistent thus, like Messi once was. Still have high hopes for Bojan.

beef-supreme

He had a few bad touches at first (too bad they were pretty decent chances otherwise) and I thought: "ai ai, isn't goign well"

But then he delivered two or three clear cut assists, amazingly. One for Pedro, one for Messi and I believe another. At least two then.

Inconsistent thus, like Messi once was. Still have high hopes for Bojan.

+1

You can see that he has quality, he clicked SO WELL with the other 2 in the trident IMO, he had great chemistry with them which was surprising, only prob was his TOUCH and his finishing. Which is strange for a finisher of his breed. But he did play well, he just didn't do well where he is supposed to do well.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Players like Bojan need to score goals. It's good having assists but nobody is expecting him to assist Ibra, Messi and Pedro.

He needs to play more minutes. The chances he got today would have hit the back of the net if he had started because i think he needs time to settle into a game and get a few touches and become comfortable with the ball.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Scoring follows from confidence, check Pedro.

I think it is very important to be able to pull more than just being a scorer at Barcelona.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Scoring follows from confidence, check Pedro.

I think it is very important to be able to pull more than just being a scorer at Barcelona.

Oh yeah, of course but he needs minutes to get that confidence which will come towards the end of the season.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I want to loan him out to a midtable La Liga club, like Sporting, to get some playing time.
Not Arsenal by any means, he'll just be raped by Arsene Paedo and then he'll also try to convince ou Bojan to stay..

El Mesías

He was given 15 mins to impress and apart from his 2 clear cut fluffs, I think he did quite well linking up play to his teammates. Definately still has a future for the club.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He won't have a future if we keep throwing him off the deep end.
He's not ready yet. Please loan him out before he's ruined.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy will come through given time, he just need to adapt better to a position on the field... He was raised as a CF but in today's football his body build is sort of a limitation for that position, but when he plays in a more creative role he can become very useful for the club...

Galning

He had a good game, he missed two great chances so I thought he was going to suck.
But he delivered some pretty sweet assists.

NebbyCulé

I want to loan him out to a midtable La Liga club, like Sporting, to get some playing time.
Not Arsenal by any means, he'll just be raped by Arsene Paedo and then he'll also try to convince ou Bojan to stay..
I agree, Something has to be done cuz he is not getting nuff play time here.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He won't have a future if we keep throwing him off the deep end.
He's not ready yet. Please loan him out before he's ruined.

Totally agree, these little 10 minute cameos aren't helping him. They're alright at the start of your career, but seen as he was a starter under Rijkaard for a while (due to injuries but still) to now be used here and there as an end of game substitute isn't helping his development or confidence. At a lower La Liga club alongside a big striker he'd be deadly and start developing again.

Home of Barca Fans