Bojan Krkic

Aasim

Bumbleman
The thing is, if we send him on loan for the rest of the season we won't have enough cover for the centre unless we recall Keirrson. Assuming Henry doesn't sort himself out, nobody at the moment is true CF.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. We look thin upfront as it is so sending anyone out on loan would be a bad move. Besides, we are yet to enter the busy part of the season and there is that ACN coming up.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Well even when we've had injuries up front this season he still hasn't been given starts. If he doesn't play when there's no other fit striker you wonder when he will play.

iced1776

I know loaning him doesn't sound ideal, but its so painfully obvious that he needs constant playing time. His intuition is great, he gets himself in good position, but his touch is always so rusty especially when its the final one.

With that said, the ball he played in for Messi tonight was brilliant, too bad it didn't end in a goal.

T

Trillske

Not a good display at all... Pretty horible imo.

I agree with the above, you should lend him to another team so he gets to play. He´d have potential for making starting 11 in a lot of teams. Almost seems unfair not to do it (even though I realize he´d probably get options if he asked for it).

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
He was really out of pace yesterday. Striker can't afford mistakes like those.

A striker also needs constant minutes to be efficient. You do understand, that if one is being played for 10 to 15 minutes in a shameful amount of games he cannot really be efficient, nor has his confidence on the level it should be to score goals.

I do like our own "sad brows", but he needs a loan, desperately. The fact that our transfer politics have been utter piss might bear consequences, which wouldnt't work to our benefit. Those would include Bojan detoriarating from a wonderful prospect into an any other mid-table "whatever". At least that's one of looking at the situation.

Zqa-

Problem is, if we loan him out, we don't have any second striker. I think Pep wants that, but instead of playing Bojan, he moves Messi, and Pedro, and Henry etc. It's stupid, and sad.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Problem is, if we loan him out, we don't have any second striker. I think Pep wants that, but instead of playing Bojan, he moves Messi, and Pedro, and Henry etc. It's stupid, and sad.

I know, I know. But bear with me: if we won't loan him, are the short-term benefits greater than the long-term losses Barça might incur.

We are indeed short in front, but because of that and the abovementioned silly transfer policies our management (especially that one incompetent Basque) can only blame itself here, really.

I do hope that Bojan will get more minutes as the season rides on, but unfortunately I don't see that happening. Not at how things are at the current.

Aasim

Bumbleman
We could bring back Kerrison and send Bojan on loan..? Or send them both out and get a LW in jan. Move Henry to back up CF..?

T

Trillske

Move Henry to back up CF..?
Sounds about right, he is a player for the bench so far this season anyway.

I actually dont understand why Barcelona havent bought another player. Is it the money? Or prestige? Or did Pep think Bojan would be more ready this season than he turned out to be?

iced1776

Bojan won't be ready till he gets constant playing time. Fact. Its no coincidence he played better at 17 under Frank, he got more time on the pitch.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
give him some matches with barca athleti... he is slowly going backwards i think we may have seen him peak at age 17 ;)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Or some people shoudl just have some patience.

The Messi at 19 was not really the Messi of 22 eh? Same for probably A LOT of players who showed a lot less than Bojan up till now.
Who knew Pedro at his 19th? :shrug:

Patience, Error Steve; patience.

[youtube]61Ei6cxGYOw[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans