Bojan Krkic

Merv

Finally, he disputed claims that he could not play up-front with Ibrahimovic.

"I can play with Ibrahimovic. He’s a very different player to me, but we can complement each other perfectly,” he concluded

I hope he gets the chance to prove it.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hopefully Starts at the weekend, After Pedros performance at Pathetico and Henry falling out of favour it looks quite likely, But you never know i suppose..

Olsend

Well his chances are better now than in the past :D I want to see Bojan playing on the left full game. It could turn out that young Bojan fits perfectly in Messi-Ibra dua.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully Starts at the weekend, After Pedros performance at Pathetico and Henry falling out of favour it looks quite likely, But you never know i suppose..

Agreed. This would be a perfect opportunity to give him a run. Maybe even to replace Messi or Ibra and save them for CL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He did ok, missed one clear cut chance though. There was a visible improvement in his strength as few times he ran through his markers. It was refreshing watching someone chasing opposition defenders and providing speed as opposed to Ibra. I still think he is best suited for our left forward position.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He did ok, missed one clear cut chance though. There was a visible improvement in his strength as few times he ran through his markers. It was refreshing watching someone chasing opposition defenders and providing speed as opposed to Ibra. I still think he is best suited for our left forward position.

Was the chance the shot in the first half? i seen a small highlights vid, Strength was alweays his problem, so if thats better, we'll hopefully see alot more of him...:D

beef-supreme

It was in the first half, Bojan had a particularly good first half - though he didn't score it's like expecting someone to score after months out, cause that's what Bojan's been really. He also was no pushover, Messi and Bojan complemented each other very well imo, when Bojan moved out to the left.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
There were some moents in the first half where he wasn't a boy anymore, he was physically battling some Santander players.

It will never be a Drogba of course, but he was fighting and he even won I believe. Usually he would go into the duel and just lose. :D

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I just hope we don't sell him, I see a lot of potential and he loves this club, looks like he would do anything for it... That's a very good combination...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I thought he played really well, but to choose the right post will come with experience and come with time. Had Bojan in the first half picked the back post he would have scored and it would have been a very nice goal.

He beat his man nicely a few times and I still think he has one hell of a shot.

Home of Barca Fans