Bojan Krkic

Merv

Pep in regards to Pedro and Bojan.... "I have given both less minutes than they deserve. They work and are critical, and we must congratulate them."

At least he has acknowledged the fact that they do deserve more minutes. One can hope we will see Bojan more often and for longer spells on the pitch.

Olsend

It is very pity that we don't have regular attacking trio. My man would be Bojan for Ibra and Messi. I think it is the only thing that Barca is missing right now. We are so unpredictable even though we have good game we still can't produce much. In my opinion it is because our attacking forwards don't have well developed partnership. Pep should consider buying a NEW winger or for god's sake start playing Bojan.

beef-supreme

Pep in regards to Pedro and Bojan.... "I have given both less minutes than they deserve. They work and are critical, and we must congratulate them."

At least he has acknowledged the fact that they do deserve more minutes. One can hope we will see Bojan more often and for longer spells on the pitch.

Good news. Very good news. If he speaks highly of them, it means he knows what he's doing - he's holding them back for valid reasons and he is also aware of their potential, and he doesn't have anything personally against them. Now I'm more optimistic about the Pep-Bojan relationship

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep doesn't look happy, nor does Bojan judging from his posture.
foto_422568_CAS.jpg

J

Jordzibob

:lol: But bare in mind its a picture, it's just one moment, the next second they could have been laughing and smiling. Having said that, Pep probably just told Bojan he wont be playing much as his finishing isnt, and never has been, up to scratch. I would hope anyway.

:lol: At Bojan's face, he looks mad enough to kick Pep in the balls...Pep's face is as if he did, lol.

Co0ter

Whether or not Henry is in form or not (and he isn't, and isn't going to be in form anytime soon or ever either), Bojan was always a good fit, especially now with Ibra. He should be starting, period. Pedro is the sub that comes in to provide something "other" than our normal, fluent trident. Like I said, he's a poacher, a 66 minute supersub, an Inzaghi.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
:lol: But bare in mind its a picture, it's just one moment, the next second they could have been laughing and smiling. Having said that, Pep probably just told Bojan he wont be playing much as his finishing isnt, and never has been, up to scratch. I would hope anyway.

:lol: At Bojan's face, he looks mad enough to kick Pep in the balls...Pep's face is as if he did, lol.

What? It has been, Hes a great finisher. Just low on confidence atm...understandably so, But people have such sort memories..

i wonder if pedro gets alot fewer games next year whether his finishing "Isnt, and never will be up to scratch" haha, it did make me laugh..

just look at his copa performances last year if you want to see good finishing, The goal in the final was exceptional...

J

Jordzibob

What? It has been, Hes a great finisher. Just low on confidence atm...understandably so, But people have such sort memories..

i wonder if pedro gets alot fewer games next year whether his finishing "Isnt, and never will be up to scratch" haha, it did make me laugh..

just look at his copa performances last year if you want to see good finishing, The goal in the final was exceptional...

No he's not. He's never been a particuarly great finisher, high or low on confidence. Even in his debut season where he was so overhyped he wasnt that great a finisher, regardless of his age. He's great with the ball at his feet, if very sloppy at times, but his finishing leaves huge amounts to be desired....

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh total bollocks, Bojan has always had brilliant natural finishing ability. You don't come in and score the goals like he did under Rijkaard, his consistent scoring even when played irregularly under Pep, plus the crazy amount of goals he scored as a youngster, without being someone with excellent finishing ability. He's simply a player low on minutes and confidence currently.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
No he's not. He's never been a particuarly great finisher, high or low on confidence. Even in his debut season where he was so overhyped he wasnt that great a finisher, regardless of his age. He's great with the ball at his feet, if very sloppy at times, but his finishing leaves huge amounts to be desired....

Im sorry but you have watched a totally different player to me...
you dont score over 1000 goals for barca unless your a great finisher.. END OF...

J

Jordzibob

Your going to be so sorry in a few years when I'm coaching Barca then

:hunt: :pep: :blowup:

:whacky:

Home of Barca Fans