Bojan Krkic

beef-supreme

I thought he played really well, but to choose the right post will come with experience and come with time. Had Bojan in the first half picked the back post he would have scored and it would have been a very nice goal.

He beat his man nicely a few times and I still think he has one hell of a shot.

That's a good analysis, I have to agree with you about his shot, he had one or two ferocious attempts and indeed he should have chosen the back post when he ran through nicely. I think that he has great placement as shown by the Bilbao and Catalunya-Argentina matches, he just needs time. His strength is improving and maybe Pep's holding him back so he can condition himself better.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
That's a good analysis, I have to agree with you about his shot, he had one or two ferocious attempts and indeed he should have chosen the back post when he ran through nicely. I think that he has great placement as shown by the Bilbao and Catalunya-Argentina matches, he just needs time. His strength is improving and maybe Pep's holding him back so he can condition himself better.

Agreed, i think we all were annoyed at his lack of action but Perhaps pep has been right all along and is just making bojan increase his strength which we all agree was his one weakness, we'r starting to see more, lets hope it continues...:D

beef-supreme

Yes i really hope so, Bojan is very committed to Barca so perhaps he is the right player to shelter. It can get frustrating though sometimes for both fans and the player.

samg85

What did he do to Pep? He's fallen out of favor. Even when Ibra has been in a slump, he hasn't been given any minutes.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
What did he do to Pep? He's fallen out of favor. Even when Ibra has been in a slump, he hasn't been given any minutes.

Dont know, hopefully his minutes increase now that the games in midweek are beginning again, He is moving up the pecking order recently, I expect to see more of Bojan, especially now that his strngth has improved...:D

Aasim

Bumbleman
The thing is, Bojan cant lead the line yet. So, we need to score early goals and finish the match off early so Bojan can come on without any pressure and just chill out. Instead pep is going to favout Henry's experience when its still 0-0 or even 1-0 to us.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
The thing is, Bojan cant lead the line yet. So, we need to score early goals and finish the match off early so Bojan can come on without any pressure and just chill out. Instead pep is going to favout Henry's experience when its still 0-0 or even 1-0 to us.

Bojan came on at atletico befroe henry...

beef-supreme

Yeah, amazing that he can make an impact with 5 minutes on his hands. Brilliant control and turn in from Pique's pass!!!

Home of Barca Fans