Bojan Krkic

jairzinho

Why should we sell Bojan ? He has showed his loyalty to us even in the midst of limited playing time. plus he is a quality player and who knows what he can turn out to be. And then we would have to spend millions to bring him back, like we did with Pique, and Cesc in the near future.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Arsenal wouldnt actually be a bad move for him on a loan deal, he'll certainly play, He'll improve his Physicality. But i dont want him anywere other than barca, lol.

Itll be a Pique, Cesc situation i GUARENTEE it...lol

ryuken

I just don't understand why Pep doesn't play him....... ?????

Maybe it just me but i think it got something to do with Pedro the Pep's own boy from cantera here lol. Some crucial goals yes, but the matches lately i see nothing spectacular, supersub quality only.

desoe

Arsenal wouldnt actually be a bad move for him on a loan deal, he'll certainly play, He'll improve his Physicality. But i dont want him anywere other than barca, lol.

So, Wenger will get a young talent on loan, eventually develop him to a better player and then just send him back to us?

Doesn't sound like what he's usually doing. Bojan in Arsenal could happen only for a permanent deal, I don't see a point why Wenger would agree to get him for an year and then just lose him, after doing a hard work on him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Maybe we should have loaned him out this season because he doesn't get much playing time. But Arsenal would be a bad move since they all seem to break their legs :hmmm:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I don't think Arsenal would suit him that well tbh. He's quite small for the Prem, plus Arsenal function better with a taller forward such as Bendtner or Van Persie leading the line. Bojan should have gone to somewhere like Xerez, he'd have been the finisher they needed.

barca96

he could've gone but instead he chose to stay..
he really should go out on a loan this summer..
for the sake of his future and barca's

desoe

Bojan is looking very solid and dangerous as a LW. We certainly don't need a new player there for the next season.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
all i can say is wow... i wish bojan had played today instead of his retarded twin brother

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Completely confidence destryoing to be taken off at half time. Correct decision by Pep but i do feel for Bojan.

Home of Barca Fans