Bojan Krkic

barca96

i really love it when bojan plays no.9...
he knows where to position himself and time his run..
tbh, against weaker opposition or who plays offside traps, i would prefer bojan or pedro to play cf.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In answer to some posts.. Athletic are no Chelsea for sure but they were/are a team fighting for CL spot (level with Sevilla on points before the yesterday's match) so I would't dismiss Bojan's goals as vs. easy teams.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Brilliant from Bojan, great all round performance and two outstanding finishes. The first was just so clinical. With Ibra out he has to start against Arsenal. I don't see him and Pedro fighting for the same spot, Bojan has shown time and again he's best in the middle, not out wide.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
In answer to some posts.. Athletic are no Chelsea for sure but they were/are a team fighting for CL spot (level with Sevilla on points before the yesterday's match) so I would't dismiss Bojan's goals as vs. easy teams.

Bojan: Sad brows had scored against Stuttgart too, so I would imagine him contributing fair amount on Tuesday, if he starts that is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Brilliant from Bojan, great all round performance and two outstanding finishes. The first was just so clinical. With Ibra out he has to start against Arsenal. I don't see him and Pedro fighting for the same spot, Bojan has shown time and again he's best in the middle, not out wide.

I see the two as very different players, particularly in terms of confidence, even atm...I don't agree that Bojan can't play out wide but he's definitely more suited to a CF role...Splendidly taken goals, btw...Real goalscorer in him, you can see that with his clinical finishes...He's gaining some momentum and, perhaps most importantly for me, he's fighting like hell to win back every ball...Love that from him...Much better than Henry who decided to go into early retirement :angry:

mike2334a

so glad to see him on the scoring sheet , he really needs to play more now because he deserves it really, and now hopefully he get to start against arsenal cause if he is not then henry and that would suck i dont even want him on the bench anymore, lets go bojan show your best on tuesday like you always do!!!!

G

Gooner1970

Please..this is a decent forum. don't be hostile. don't discriminate retardation

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Probs the Biggest week in Bojans barca career if Ibra doesnt make Classico....

Scores in Both....Hes pushing for a Starting CF role

Merv

Official site says that Pep and Bojan will be doing the press conference before the Arsenal match. Indication that he's going to start perhaps?

jairzinho

It would be great if Bojan starts. not jumping to conclusions but his performance against Athletic merits a start for him. If it doesn't work out, then we have no choice but to turn to Titi. :p

Home of Barca Fans