Bojan Krkic

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Bojan could have easily score one more if Messi passed him the ball on his run somewhere in the middle of the 1st half ... dont think he was offsides there

barca96

Bojan could have easily score one more if Messi passed him the ball on his run somewhere in the middle of the 1st half ... dont think he was offsides there

same thing happened against madrid. pedro was wide open twice but he opt to go solo.
but that's messi...a bit selfish..a bit..:lol:

Richard.H

I'm surprised that you guys find it so uncharacteristic of Messi not passing the ball to an open player. It has happened on several occasions this season, many times with Ibra being open and him not passing the ball to him.

Although Messi is an amazing player and I'm sure his teammates are fine with him doing it all by himself as he's fully capable of it.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
bojan is a must stay, he is a perfect sub striker atm and in time will get a crack at the starting job

C

cruz

not only is it bojan for ribery, but its bojan plus 30 million, according to speculations. i think that we are not that stupid

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
It seemed he would never get a chance earlier this season. Delighted to see him getting games and showing his lethal finishing ability. Took his goal very nicely against Depor. Every game is more experience under his belt.

Home of Barca Fans