Bojan Krkic

B

beautifulgame

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Tell me it's just a rumor. He should be getting time ahead of Ibra for his performances this seaoson, not being shipped away. :-(

fareast

I believe it still a non-sense rumor. I would prefer Barca to give 40 mil cash to Villa (additional Hleb i dont care) better than adding Bojan with 30 mil
(this means Bojan price is only 10 mil? :D)

mike2334a

Man i dont know why but i love this guy and sometimes i really feel sorry for him because of the lack of time he gets really like if it was me ( I wish lol) i would leave like really i could go to arsenal man city whats so ever and be a regular starter or atleast play more than here, he been so patient ! im just wondering if he played muches ibra did this season how many more goals he wouldve had than him , i mean look at him he gets 5 even 3 mins a game and scored or look at inter game came on for the last 30mins and scored shame that didnt count tho, i dont hate ibra by the way its just i dont think its fair just my opinion i dont know about yall guys what yall think????

IM PRAYING HE DOESNT LEAVE THO AHH MAN I'll SOOOOOO MAD AND I BET WE WILL GO BACK AND CHASEHIM AFTER HE BECOMES A SUPERSTAR !!! example(Cesc)

Last edited:

barca96

pep gave him a lot of responsibility during the last game so i dont think that pep would want to send him away..

Silver

Bojan is kinda one of the favorite of the fans. He is much popular by the fans then for example maxwell... especially young girls of barça are in love with him :p

but its kinda true what barca96 said. Would he use Bojan in the Intermatch if he doesnt want him anymore?

I really HOPE he will make it in Barcelona!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Thing is, for all of you that think/want Bojan to start in the next match that Pep has to show his confidence in Ibrahimovic for subbing him out. Because the obvious reason why Ibra was subbed was because of him being fatigued(maybe not obvious but at least what Pep told him). If he now subs Ibra -> he thinks Ibra his shit -> Ibra will underperform next time due to bad confidence -> Bad for us all. I'd say at the 60th minute, sub Ibra for Bojan.

Of course, Bojan is loved among the fans. He is the best youngster in the world along with Balotelli.

Silver

Thing is, for all of you that think/want Bojan to start in the next match that Pep has to show his confidence in Ibrahimovic for subbing him out. Because the obvious reason why Ibra was subbed was because of him being fatigued(maybe not obvious but at least what Pep told him). If he now subs Ibra -> he thinks Ibra his shit -> Ibra will underperform next time due to bad confidence -> Bad for us all. I'd say at the 60th minute, sub Ibra for Bojan.

Of course, Bojan is loved among the fans. He is the best youngster in the world along with Balotelli.

:goodpost: But even Cruyff critisized Ibra :p

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
If Bojan goes I will watch Valencia every week.

I normally watch their games quite often anyway, but if he's there I will def keep a close eye on his progress. I really think he could do brilliantly there, he's a similar sort of player to Villa anyway so should slot in quite easily.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Bojan > Balotelli :D
Naaaah man, pure ability and prospect wise yes. Balotelli has a sick footballing brain, if it weren't for his attitude.. powww!
Bojan needs to man up and he'll be way ahead of his generation, including Pato.

And Cruyff didn't criticize Ibra. He said that he was good in the beginning, then made lesser good performances but he also included that he thinks everything will be fine as Ibra has great potential.

ryuken

If we manage to ship him to Valencia, then a reasonable buy back clause is a must so i do not feel depress at all.

Home of Barca Fans