Bojan Krkic

L

Lolaaa

:lol:
My hatred has nothing to do with Ibra! It was hate at first sight :icon_neutral:

L

Lolaaa

Kid just annoys me , and I know its all me, cuz everybody around me adores him.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
That is absolutely ridiculous Lolaa. You will eat your words.

Also DM, that's trap we cannot fall into... they're awesome, but they're still very young and i'm not comfortable relying on both of them next season. Pedro is known for being the supersub and while his finishing is extraterrestrial his all round game isn't up to being a starter this soon. He will get there. Also Bojan is not as effective on the wing, hopefully we see a lot more of him at CF next year, but to remain strong and competitive we need big name buys. The LW has been SUCH a hamstring this season it's ridiculous, not to mention this pale little guy who kidnapped iniesta and copied his hair to get on the pitch.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Lol lolaa, that's just plain madness.
There is no more likable than Bojan. He's the perfect professional.

:lol: :lol: at last sentence Quash.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
That is absolutely ridiculous Lolaa. You will eat your words.

Also DM, that's trap we cannot fall into... they're awesome, but they're still very young and i'm not comfortable relying on both of them next season. Pedro is known for being the supersub and while his finishing is extraterrestrial his all round game isn't up to being a starter this soon. He will get there. Also Bojan is not as effective on the wing, hopefully we see a lot more of him at CF next year, but to remain strong and competitive we need big name buys. The LW has been SUCH a hamstring this season it's ridiculous

to be fair to lolaaa, it's not like he doesn't rate bojan. he just doesn't like him.

not to mention this pale little guy who kidnapped iniesta and copied his hair to get on the pitch.

I think that's the key. he's way more tanned this season than he was last campaign.

STOP TANNING, WENDELL! YOUR PALLID HUE IS KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS!

Lolaaa just has strange new feelings for Bojan that he's confusing with hate

:lol:

L

Lolaaa

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I already said ITS ME, NOT BOJAN,ME :lol: . I do not like him and I can't help it! I had a similar feelings with A.Cassano. Love Roma all my life, but that dude was my worst nightmare! It's same with Krkic Perez :452:

Home of Barca Fans