Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
the boy wonder stats up date.

11 goals and 7 Assist for the boy wonder in 13 starts this season.

he has played a total of 1297 Minutes, Averaging a goal every 118 minutes, the 2nd best in the team.

Thats a better Goals to minutes ratio than the likes of Super mario, Pato and Hazard.

Nice stats!

Bojan in the rain...
monbarter2%20(2).jpg

G

Glory

Bojan is a great player. I hope Barca will keep him even if they buy Villa. Ibra is the one that should be traded away!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Let's not make an each thread into an Ibra thread. Go discuss "Ze Nose" in his own distinctive thread :p

gimmick

Bojan is the striker for Barca, no need to spend a crazy amount on Villa if it means losing Bojan. Barca have a ready made 30 a season man in the dimunitive young chap. When he starts he scores. He is a work horse, he is a fox in the box and is bloody skillful as well. Oh, and he is only 19. TBH, I would say forget about signing Villa and go for Fernando Llorente if a new striker is to be signed.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man our youth setup is just ridiculous i cant get over it bojan and pedro this season we might as well not even sign big names

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I wouldn't be surprised if theres not another wave of starlets ready to enter the frame next year and surprise us all over again.

L

Lolaaa

I really truly madly deeply hate this kid. Always have always will!
Don't really know why, he is not a bad player, but when I see him running around I want to break my TV.

Home of Barca Fans