Bojan Krkic

barca96

I really truly madly deeply hate this kid. Always have always will!
Don't really know why, he is not a bad player, but when I see him running around I want to break my TV.

there's a thin line between love and hate...
so im sure it will turn into love soon :p

L

Lolaaa

Geez , you can't even dislike this guy :lol: Well, hope my hatred turns into love, but I doubt it :).
p.s. one more , LAST, time. It has nothing to do with ZLatan, this is just me hating Bojan since I know about him :D

ryuken

Some1 can hate Bojan? The kid is wonderful, his smile is so fucking bright. Much like Messi's smile when he had short hair and no beard. Now Messi's look is just exactly like a beggar...

M

Magus

Don't really know why, he is not a bad player, but when I see him running around I want to break my TV.

I hate him too! He's a great footballer and I hope he'll stay at Barça as many seasons as he can and I want him to improve with time! I hate him just because he has the face of a retard! Retard faces makes me sick, thus Bojan makes me sick!
Ibra has a retard face too and I also hate him!
Don't get me wrong, I don't want Cristina Ronaldo look-a-likes in our team, I don't want catwalk models, but retard faces...

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I hate him too! He's a great footballer and I hope he'll stay at Barça as many seasons as he can and I want him to improve with time! I hate him just because he has the face of a retard! Retard faces makes me sick, thus Bojan makes me sick!
Don't get me wrong, I don't want Cristina Ronaldo look-a-likes in our team, I don't want catwalk models, but retard faces...
:facepalm:
HAhahahahahhahahaha you dislike a player because of his looks? GTFO

M

Magus

:facepalm:
HAhahahahahhahahaha you dislike a player because of his looks? GTFO

I'm ok with ugly people! I'm not sure I'm ok with retard faces like :bojan: or :ibra:

M

Magus

omg... lets invade hollywood for future signings

I said I didn't want catwalk look-a-likes! Do you know what a catwalk is?
I also said that this is just my feeling, not everyone else's! Maybe Lolaaa hates Bojan from the same reasons!

lenuam

WTF. Hope you're not being serious about that.

Much like Messi's smile when he had short hair and no beard. Now Messi's look is just exactly like a beggar...
LOL. Come on, he's just growing up and becoming a man. I agree, he's in need of a haircut, though :p

Olsend

I said I didn't want catwalk look-a-likes! Do you know what a catwalk is?
I also said that this is just my feeling, not everyone else's! Maybe Lolaaa hates Bojan from the same reasons!

Wow mate, are you soo deeply caring in all men faces? Geez it is not modeling competition or what, men are men.

L

Lolaaa

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have nothing against his face, its a kid face :baby:

I can't really describe my feelings about him,but I'll try. I don't think he's real. Anything he says anything he does. I don't find him adorable, I do not think he is humble and modest. I find him really fake, to be honest. He performs good lately , but to me he is not player for the long runs,I don't believe in his consistency. Every generation in every team there is that one sleazy player and in this team that is Bojan (for me, but for my friend its Busquets :D )
Don't get me wrong, I don't think they all should be bunch of saints, after all this is football, but I don't trust this kid. Time will show, maybe I'll eat my words,and that wont be problem for me, cuz first Barca, then my personal issues with The Kid :D
Same problem I had with Cassano,as much as I liked Roma and as much as people where like OOH CASSANO, NEXT TOTTI, OUR CAPITEN, i just couldn't see that! I hated him and I still do :) .

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans