Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Bojan was great vs. Valladolid but he did click well. Runs, passes.. You could see he has Barca DNA in his blood and that he suits our style.

B

badboybjörn

I don't think Bojan was great vs. Valladolid but he did click well. Runs, passes.. You could see he has Barca DNA in his blood and that he suits our style.

I agree def not one of Bojans best games but he does one thing that i really like. He goes for goal. Those shots may have been saved or gone wide today but its nice to c him firing! Take notes ibra :)

maxan10

SirTugAlot
obviously priority is goals and to get them you need to precise positioning if your an opportunist striker and he's not a target man due to his physicality so running of your marker or anticipating a ball through a tight channel and feeding are the instincts of all goal scorers and he's shown that he can do it in recent games very well.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
sold, isn't the speculation on a potential loan deal, maybe i havn't been following on recent speculation, anyway he's got too much potential to be sold at this stage, pique another important figure to be sold but was back in time before his valuation hit high.

barca96

I think he is being sold, with a Buy back clause, which Barca very rarely use...

i dont think so.
it would be really weird.
in the last stages of the season which we could not afford to drop points,
pep plays him over the 2nd most exp player ever...
that shows that pep trusts bojan...

Home of Barca Fans