Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Will Bojan definitely continue?

"Definitely. He’s had his difficulties. Messi is scoring goals, Pedro is getting in there and scoring 23 goals, Ibra makes runs from deep. Bojan has his difficulties but he’s only 19. He’s patient and we are even more so. We’re very patient. I’m pleased he’s been patient because he could be the Barca nº 9 very soon”.

barca96

Will Bojan definitely continue?

"Definitely. He’s had his difficulties. Messi is scoring goals, Pedro is getting in there and scoring 23 goals, Ibra makes runs from deep. Bojan has his difficulties but he’s only 19. He’s patient and we are even more so. We’re very patient. I’m pleased he’s been patient because he could be the Barca nº 9 very soon”.

there you go. you found it! :lol:
it was 2am. i went to bed. lazy to quote or whatever.
i wont make stuff up here. im not CNN

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That "bus breaking" goal vs. Tenerife was a smart one. Tricks his defenders and executes a nice pass from Alves. Speed and moving into channels is what it's all about.

Barcafan 2304

Man Utd apparently interested in him for 12 million. Given the poster Nigel Winterburns ire in the Cesc thread, i vote we all lose control, accuse Man Utd of tapping him up, say we would rather give him on a free to Man City and rage like a pre-pubescent bitch behind our computer monitors.

Seamus

He wont leave, United are wasting their time. Hopefully one of our players will be linked with Arsenal so we can all log onto their forum and begin crying :amazed:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Bojans going nowhere.:)

Hopefully his form at the end of the season will move him up the pecking order a bit

I predict 20+ goals next year....

Last edited:

barca96

oh shit. bacteria almost made me lose my monitor..
i got the cold sweat after reading his hoax and punched my monitor in anger at bojan wanting to leave:lol:

Home of Barca Fans