Bojan Krkic

Co0ter

How can you say until the end of last season you didn't think he'd be world class? The kid was 17 and was playing great ball for us with Rikaard as coach. He was only 19 still last season and barely played, when he did play it was usually really good. If any striker from the academy is gonna succeed in Barca its going to be him. He's still only 20 next season- imo he's the future striker for Barca. In 2-3 years when Villa and Ibra are past there best its Bojan at 22-23 years old thats gonna lead the line full time.

iced1776

I'm with Co0ter, the kids movement and finishing skills are fantastic and he always looks sharper the more he plays.

Silver

Remember he is still 19 ( he will be 20 in august)

he is still very young, although it seems he is already long on the pitch. Also remember that Pedro on the age of 20 started in Barça B after coming of Barça C.
Its good that he is staying in Barcelona. Imo he will learn and develop the best here in Barça since here he plays with the best football players of the world. Im sure this season he will learn a lot from David Villa.

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
We don't want Bojan to be anywhere but Nou Camp. He's got an enormous potential and if we let him go besides it being a stupid decision, no telling if we can get him back (cough, cough). The kid is savvy with the ball. He's sharp, he sees openings, and he's got an instinct on where to place himself. Remember, he's still developing.

Barcafan 2304

Remember he is still 19 ( he will be 20 in august)

he is still very young, although it seems he is already long on the pitch. Also remember that Pedro on the age of 20 started in Barça B after coming of Barça C.
Its good that he is staying in Barcelona. Imo he will learn and develop the best here in Barça since here he plays with the best football players of the world. Im sure this season he will learn a lot from David Villa.

Great post. I think a lot of people forget just how young he still is.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
after Bojan of april and may im convinced he will give the swede a run for his money and maybe even bench him a bit...

Pepe Silvia

2010-07-20_ENTRENO_63.JPG

Being pushed off the ball in CL lit a fire under Bojan during the off-season.

Barcafan 2304

2010-07-20_ENTRENO_63.JPG

Being pushed off the ball in CL lit a fire under Bojan during the off-season.

Christ, someone has been hitting the weights! Tell you what though, if he can address that side and not be so easily pushed off the ball then for me, thats the most obvious weakness he had addressed.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I hope to see him get plenty of games this season. If Cesc comes though he may suffer as a result with Iniesta quite possibly playing further up. He pushed Ibra out on merit last season and he's shown throughout his time if you give him playing time to get sharp he will score. He's a sensational finisher, Villa is THE perfect role model for him. Looks in great shape there, fair play.

Silver

About his changes to play. On paper it looks he will be benched :( but its normal I think the line up will be something like this:
GK: Victor Valdez,
LB Abidal
CD Piqué
CD Puyol (c)
RB D. Alves
DM Sergio Busquets,
CM Xavi
CM/AM Iniesta
LW: D. Villa
ST: Messi. I think Pep will keep Messi on the centre like he did at the end of last season. it worked well. He scored even more goals then ever and he had more balltouches then when he played at the Right Wing
RW: Pedro

Bench:
GK Pinto
RB/LB Adriano
LB/LM Maxwell ==> maybe he will leave barca in august because I think Pep will prefer Adriano above maxwell as 1st sub when abidal or alves have injury
CD Milito
CM/DM Keita
ST Bojan
ST: Ibrahimovic

Home of Barca Fans