Bojan Krkic

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Of course he will be benched. Everyone will be regularly benched bar three or four outfield players.

We play with three forwards and we have five (six with Jeffren) in the squad. We play roughly sixty games a year.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Of course he is.

the reason why he didn't rotate last season was that madrid were on us all the time, 1 or 2 points after or in front.

another thing i'm worried about is who will be his new "henry"; fatherfigure..

Silver

Bojan: “I feel strong and confident”

Jesús Carrillo

After two days back in training, Bojan Krkic is confident that this is going to be his season at the club, despite the fierce competition up front.

Bojan, who reminded reporters “I’m still the youngest player in the squad”, believes this could be the campaign he really makes his mark: “I’ve had three seasons in which I’ve learnt and gained experience at all levels. Every year has been different, both for the team as a whole and for me in particular. I’m more motivated than ever and I feel physically and mentally strong, as well as full of confidence for the new season. My objective is to have a good year and I’m really keen to show that I can be counted on for whatever is needed”.

Guardiola

2010-07-21_ENTRENO_31.JPGBojan also thanked Pep Guardiola for his comments in Monday’s press conference: “I’m very grateful for the confidence he showed in me with what he said on Monday. That gives me greater strength and hope to do things even better this year”.

Objectives

2010-07-21_ENTRENO_58.JPGBojan went on: “this has to be my year, I have to put in a great season and to do that I have to work very hard and be aware of everything that is happening throughout the season. I feel very different when I have my self confidence and I think I’ve matured over the years. I’ve gradually changed and become more familiar with what’s happening in the changing room and I think this year will be different. I want to stop being the young promise and I feel stronger than ever this pre-season”.

Family support

Bojan also made it clear just who had helped him mature in his time with the first team squad: “first of all, my parents, the family in general and my friends. They’ve all had a role to play, so that I can get better every day. I want to be here for many years. I’m a Barca fan and I want to triumph here and nowhere else”.

Bojan also made clear his ambition to get into the Spanish team: “one of my objectives is to be an international. What Spain did in South Africa was great and I have a lot of healthy envy for my Barca teammates who were there”.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
He played really good in the last games of 09/10 season. I hope he will play even better this year. At least he said he has got good feelings. Would be great if La Masia could make an effective striker, Barça always had to buy one.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I can tell Bojan bulked up. The kid is working hard and isn´t deterred by lack of minutes last season, which was kinda unfair from pep as the man himsef admitted.
Can´t wait to see him play and hopefully continue where he left.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
He said something few hours back ...I lost it....will search tomorrow, its 4 am here :(

But definitely he is working hard and looking more positive than ever. brilliant asset of Barca.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Sad brows in action:

2010-07-20_ENTRENO_63.JPG

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
The interview that I was talking about ,

When Our Kid talks, we must listen

"I don't want to be any longer the promising player. I want to change that, and I repeat I feel stronger and happier than ever.I thank the coach for the confidence in me he has shown during the press conference on Monday. That gives me more energy and hope.I'm aware that Cesc wants to return to Barcelona. Whatever happens, I wish him all the luck.I'm very happy for those who won the worldcup. All players would have wanted to be there. I hope to return to the national team soon.Villa is an extraordinary goalscorer who will add a lot. I think we can play together, on the wing and in the centre.Ibrahimovic adds things to the group off the pitch and had a good season. If he stays, playing time will be divided more.Mourinho is a good coach, i'm sure he will make the Madrid players work hard. Although last year, Madrid also had a great season.Madrid or other teams can strengthen themselves, but the best players are still here at Barcelona."I want to be a starter, but my first goal is to work hard, to feel good and to add the most when the coach counts on me.This is my fourth season with the first team and I would change anything about the previous three. It all made me grow and mature.I'm still the youngest of the squad but I don't feel the kid anymore as I did three years ago.I'm more motivated than ever. I feel good, strong and I want to show from the first day that I belong here."

N

Nik-NZ

Our attack looks well sorted for the season. I hope Bojan gets more minutes this season, excellent player! And he's not even 20 yet!

Home of Barca Fans