Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You tell them Jamie. If he plays what he deserves this year I have no doubt that he will reach that number.

Trequartista

The good
Bojan will score 20 to 25 goals this year, watch this space...:)

we scored the last year 128 goals so if we can score 130 goals for next year then this will be my expectations
Messi=30 Goals
Villa=25 goals
Ibra=20 Goals
Bojan=20 Goals
Pedro=20 Goals
115 olas from our forward line,Xavi,Iniesta and Busquetes are not natural goalscores so 5 goals for all of them,5 Goals from Pique,5 from anyother player.I dont want another 47 goals from Messi because I want to see Villa and Bojan also scoring.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I really don't doubt it. What was his goalscoring ratio for the past season? I could probably figure it out myself but I'm too lazy to do the math :lol:

I hope he makes at least 30 appearances this season, maybe he won't start all of them but I do want him to play more.

Trequartista

The good
Yeah I really don't doubt it. What was his goalscoring ratio for the past season? I could probably figure it out myself but I'm too lazy to do the math :lol:

I hope he makes at least 30 appearances this season, maybe he won't start all of them but I do want him to play more.
I am not sure about his goal ratio over the season,but towar the end of the season,when he scored 7 goals in 8 matches I think,I hope he will start 20 matches.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Really encouraged by those photos, doesnt look like a kid anymore. If he has adressed the strength issue, could be his brakethrough year.

nickd

i still think he has a long way to go before he can truly become the regular starter.he is a serious doubt in the CL matches.it may be due to lack of experience but still he is physically inferior and gets bullied by strong defenders,adding to the misery is his height.

JAMAIN

He needs to be able to develop his game more, especially in general play. I think his passing and decision making to help us keep posession in the final third (critical to our game) is an area he needs to address. Messi can be played in the middle striking role for Pep because his decision making in general play is so good. If Bojan developed this area Pep could look to him more. Especially in Europe. Ibra can hold the ball up with his size, strength and dribbling, what Eto'o couldn't do he made up for with workrate. However Bojan continues to simply be a poacher...a good one at that...but he needs to improve his general play with the ball at his feet. Otherwise he needs to prove he can be a force playing wide and beating defenders off the dribble.

Still, off the bench he is great to have. However until he addresses those issues he won't get the #9 as long as Pep is coach. Working out in th gym and getting his body right is one thing, but in his spare time he needs to watch more tape.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
On a positive note... my goodness what a gol by bojan end of last seasons against villareal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galning

Don't forget his goal against Inter, if De Bleeckere wouldn't have whistled for a Yaya hand ball he would've been a legend already!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
im gonna start page 100 with a IBRA RULEEEEEZZZZZZ!!

nah jk, hope bojan makes his breakthrough this season.

fuck. it was the last post of 99 :p

Home of Barca Fans