Brazil

F

Flavia

He really seems the drill sergeant type doesn't he? No fun! No joy! And I wonder if he really has an agenda against Neymar. After all, he left him out of the team in 2010.

Neymar is metrosexual, and Dunga is a macho-man :pep:
He dislikes men that aren't brutes like him.

Trickykid

He seems like a complete asshat. And, yeah, he probably doesn't like Nerman much because of his lack of manliness. If he's really going to war with the Brazilian posterboy, I wonder who the fans will side with. I'm guessing results will be needed asap.

C

cbfpaulinho4

i like dunga, he gave too much to the selecao and is a legend of brazil football. We can only hope for the best, look at the bright side it cant get any worse than 7-1. lol

Galning

I don't understand why they re-hired him but since I've heard the Brazilian federation is mafia and friends of friends getting jobs I'm not really surprised. He's a major prick so I hope he fails, just like last time.

C

cbfpaulinho4

I don't understand why they re-hired him but since I've heard the Brazilian federation is mafia and friends of friends getting jobs I'm not really surprised. He's a major prick so I hope he fails, just like last time.

excuse me for asking but who controls the CBF decisions? i never kept up with the politics side of things cuz i honestly dont care for it but now all this happened im interested how they come up with these terrible decisions to go back to a coach that has alrdy failed. Do they vote on big decisions? who owns the cbf? maybe its the government'? im intrigued.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
84029_full.jpg

dunga.jpg

Am I the only one seeing the similarities?

F

Flavia

excuse me for asking but who controls the CBF decisions? i never kept up with the politics side of things cuz i honestly dont care for it but now all this happened im interested how they come up with these terrible decisions to go back to a coach that has alrdy failed. Do they vote on big decisions? who owns the cbf? maybe its the government'? im intrigued.

CBF has nothing to do with the goverment. Nobody really owns it, although ricardo teixeira acted like he did for decades(and got bilionaire doing so). CBF is the entity that rules over football in brazil(like afa in argentina, rfef in spain, fa in england).
The president is elected by the football state federations plus the presidents of the serie a clubs. There's a statute, setting rules for the tournaments and stuff, but regarding the nt, it's all up to them.

C

cbfpaulinho4

CBF has nothing to do with the goverment. Nobody really owns it, although ricardo teixeira acted like he did for decades(and got bilionaire doing so). CBF is the entity that rules over football in brazil(like afa in argentina, rfef in spain, fa in england).
The president is elected by the football state federations plus the presidents of the serie a clubs. There's a statute, setting rules for the tournaments and stuff, but regarding the nt, it's all up to them.

interesting, thank u.

Gooch

Hope they lose badly in the Copa America and more importantly attendance / tv revenue takes a big dive in Brazil.

Why the fuck did they hire Dunga? He failed already.

As a wise man once said, "insanity is making the same mistake over and over again and expecting different results."

CuleLife4Life

Callup for international duty on Tuesday. The beginning of a "new" Brazil aka some of those from the 7-1 are going to get the Rafael treatment. The Rafael treatment is being banished out of the CBF's radar for a mistake.

Out of the WC starting 11 guys I only see Neymar and Oscar as surefire calls and maybe Luiz Gustavo. I would like for Willian to get called and given a starter's chance. Hernanes as well. The rest can go to hell.

Callup for international duty on Tuesday. The beginning of a "new" Brazil aka some of those from the 7-1 are going to get the Rafael treatment. The Rafael treatment is being banished out of the CBF's radar for a mistake.

Out of the WC starting 11 guys I only see Neymar and Oscar as surefire calls and maybe Luiz Gustavo. I would like for Willian to get called and given a starter's chance. Hernanes as well. The rest can go to hell.

TS?

Home of Barca Fans