Brazil

Bertus

Ignoring Lucas and calling hulk...
Ya, I don't understand. Seems that Lucas Moura has nothing to make him appealing to them:

- He's fast
- He has many successful dribbles
- His crosses are good, and he keeps getting more and more assists because he's improving greatly over time.
- He's getting better in the box and now scores more goals.
- More important than all the above, he's improving overall, while players like Hulk are staying the same if not get crappier.

Really, no reason to call him at all :facepalm:

BrazilFan

I only have two issues with the list Hulk and David Luiz. Maicon shouldn't be there either but he is a better option than Alves and also I think Rafael is injured. David Luiz should of been left off for a couple games after that horror show. Hulk should of been off completely.

I would of like to see Firmino though.

CuleLife4Life

I think maybe because Lucas hasn't really been consistent. He has so much potential but needs to continue doing getting better. And even then I'm kind of reaching. I'd rather have Lucas's potential than Hulk on the team.

Truthist

Ya, I don't understand. Seems that Lucas Moura has nothing to make him appealing to them:

- He's fast
- He has many successful dribbles
- His crosses are good, and he keeps getting more and more assists because he's improving greatly over time.
- He's getting better in the box and now scores more goals.
- More important than all the above, he's improving overall, while players like Hulk are staying the same if not get crappier.

Really, no reason to call him at all :facepalm:
I'm very disappointed he didn't call Moura too. Every coach seems to have it in for him. I caught his first half display against Bastia and he was electric and the most noticeable improvement was he was now looking up whilst running giving him the option of passing.

Nevertheless, one or two baffling decisions notably Maicon and Hulk but some very good callups and I would love to see Coutinho start alongside Neymar.

CuleLife4Life

I think Maicon was called up for the "leadership" aspect. He'll be the oldest on the team and Dunga already stated he thought Maicon should have been the captain.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This isn't the Bartra thread gtfo :coffee:

maicon_bale_1753576c.jpg

This is when Maicon's career died, when Bale scored a hattrick at the San Siro. Poor old Maicon never knew what hit him.

Truthist

Lol I remember that vividly -Spurs were down to 10 men too but Bale simply destroyed Maicon which was embarrassing for me because I was raving about him to a friend before that game.

I believe he's never been the same since yet 4 years on and he still makes the Brazil squad :eek:

Last edited:

Bertus

Lucas Moura is extremely raw. His overall game needs more refining.

I think maybe because Lucas hasn't really been consistent. He has so much potential but needs to continue doing getting better. And even then I'm kind of reaching. I'd rather have Lucas's potential than Hulk on the team.

I will dare saying Lucas Moura is now better than Hulk. At least he can be of a greater help to the team than Hulk currently is.

It's ok saying Lucas is raw or whatever you want, it won't change the fact that Hulk in national team is a piece of steamy sh*t with very dubious skills.

How many more times Hulk will have to fail before trying somebody else?

Lucas Moura was not liked by Scolari. He made him play 10 min a few times and called him crap while Hulk is failing and failing. He never really gave Luas Moura a real chance to prove himself. Never. And Lucas Moura actually greatly improved since 2 years ago.

Give the kid a few 90 min games and let's see who will help the team better.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

I will dare saying Lucas Moura is now better than Hulk. At least he can be of a greater help to the team than Hulk currently is.

It's ok saying Lucas is raw or whatever you want, it won't change the fact that Hulk in national team is a piece of steamy sh*t with very dubious skills.

How many more times Hulk will have to fail before trying somebody else?

Lucas Moura was not liked by Scolari. He made him play 10 min a few times and called him crap while Hulk is failing and failing. He never really gave Luas Moura a real chance to prove himself. Never. And Lucas Moura actually greatly improved since 2 years ago.

Give the kid a few 90 min games and let's see who will help the team better.

This is true but unfortunately it looks like Dunga isn't sold on Lucas yet. And to be fair, Lucas was already on the team before Scolari as a starter sometimes too but never really wowed.

He would need to have a Coutinho like year in order for Dunga to consider him it seems. People were raging for Scolari to take Coutinho because of his Liverpool season but he didn't. Had Dunga not chosen him today, it would have been an outrage. I think Lucas needs to concentrate on getting to that level for PSG, then Dunga has no reason to not call him.

Heavy

My worry is maicon is looking likely to be the captain, meaning he'll play a lot. And he's past it.

On a side note, Dunga settled in court with a bus driver he threatened and humiliated. The bus driver chose the settlement to be a donation to a charity, as he only wanted to be respected. news in portuguese, if anyone wants to see. For anyone wondering why I dislike him, it's for stuff like this, that he is notorious for.
The news can't say he threatened and humiliated the driver as they would be committing a crime unless they could provide proof, which wasn't provided in the litigation as there even wasn't one.

A bus driver in POA that are public know as aggressive and bad drivers (lived there) was saying dunga threatened to kill him in a traffic discussion and was scared he would press his boss to fire him - Dunga was following him for changing lanes to avoid a stopped car from what the bus driver said. He didn't refuse any donation, what he refused was starting a different litigation to receive payment from moral damages (lawyer fees+time+chance) which he said he wouldn't since he didn't wanted the money.

He is know for this kind of stuff though :lol:

In this one there was a women talking shit to him the entire game, his celebration of their goal:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The news can't say he threatened and humiliated the driver as they would be committing a crime unless they could provide proof, which wasn't provided in the litigation as there even wasn't one.

A bus driver in POA that are public know as aggressive and bad drivers (lived there) was saying dunga threatened to kill him in a traffic discussion and was scared he would press his boss to fire him - Dunga was following him for changing lanes to avoid a stopped car from what he said. He didn't refuse any donation, what he refused was starting a different litigation to receive payment from moral damages (lawyer fees+time+chance) which he said he wouldn't since he didn't wanted the money.

He is know for this kind of stuff though :lol:

That was my point... and why I dislike him. He's too arrogant and full of himself. And dunga settled, that's a confession to me. He didn't want this to go any further cause he knew he was to blame.

Home of Barca Fans