Brazil

Heavy

That was my point... and why I dislike him. He's too arrogant and full of himself. And dunga settled, that's a confession to me. He didn't want this to go any further cause he knew he was to blame.
He probably would go screaming against someone that cut him in traffic but that case is a bit different as you aren't in a court per se and there isn't a judge per se, it's mostly to avoid this kind of bickering to get into the real courts that are costly and pretty much everyone just donate something instead of continuing (one time card for small stuff which you might have not done but no one ever really risks it). The news that publicized it very likely would have to pay damages for Dunga if he cared enough to go forward and Dunga lawyer was pissed at their publication of pretty much a rumor without proof about a crime.

F

Flavia

He probably would go screaming against someone that cut him in traffic but that case is a bit different as you aren't in a court per se and there isn't a judge per se, it's mostly to avoid this kind of bickering to get into the real courts that are costly and pretty much everyone just donate something instead of continuing (one time card for small stuff which you might have not done but no one ever really risks it). The news that publicized it very likely would have to pay damages for Dunga if he cared enough to go forward and Dunga lawyer was pissed at their publication of pretty much a rumor without proof about a crime.

I don't think there's any grounds for that. There's no lie in that news, and that was not under secret of justice. It's not a rumor he settled to avoid the court. The lawyer was just threatening to try to avoid it going public :p

Heavy

I don't think there's any grounds for that. There's no lie in that news, and that was not under secret of justice. It's not a rumor he settled to avoid the court. The lawyer was just threatening to try to avoid it going public :p
If you are in a newspaper as a suspect of a crime, the public will see you as guilty almost always, there are some newspapers in Brazil that have already paid millions because they have put names of people that ended up being declared innocent as they can't undo the damage to his reputation and life. In Dunga case he probably don't want to get into a warfare with the media again so soon and the news probably knew it (or some estagiário did it :D).

CuleLife4Life

If you are in a newspaper as a suspect of a crime, the public will see you as guilty almost always, there are some newspapers in Brazil that have already paid millions because they have put names of people that ended up being declared innocent as they can't undo the damage to his reputation and life. In Dunga case he probably don't want to get into a warfare with the media again so soon and the news probably knew it (or some estagiário did it :D).

Lol Dunga's rep is already trashed in Brazil. It doesn't matter if what a paper writes is true. He could win the WC in 2018 with the team but I don't think people will care or forget about his antics.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My worry is maicon is looking likely to be the captain, meaning he'll play a lot. And he's past it.

On a side note, Dunga settled in court with a bus driver he threatened and humiliated. The bus driver chose the settlement to be a donation to a charity, as he only wanted to be respected. news in portuguese, if anyone wants to see. For anyone wondering why I dislike him, it's for stuff like this, that he is notorious for.

Really? Maicon as captain :lol:

Maybe Maicon is the only 'manly' enough player for Dunga.

CuleLife4Life

Really? Maicon as captain :lol:

Maybe Maicon is the only 'manly' enough player for Dunga.

The sad thing is this is true :(

He reportedly made a comment complaining that the captain's armband is now worn by a guy with barely any muscles lmao. Jefferson might also be an option too.

CuleLife4Life

Just read a Globo article where Ganso said he has nothing left to prove on the field for Dunga can pick him. And worse, some "journalists", former players, and managers are actually speaking out and calling for his recall.

Man he is kind of arrogant sometimes.

Anyone actually see him being called back? Especially with players like Oscar and Coutinho sure calls from now on( well unless something drastic happens)?

PaulTaylor

Just read a Globo article where Ganso said he has nothing left to prove on the field for Dunga can pick him. And worse, some "journalists", former players, and managers are actually speaking out and calling for his recall.

Man he is kind of arrogant sometimes.

Anyone actually see him being called back? Especially with players like Oscar and Coutinho sure calls from now on( well unless something drastic happens)?

Wouldn't say Coutinho is a sure call

CuleLife4Life

Wouldn't say Coutinho is a sure call

Now that I think about it, you're right.

Its only been two games but Coutinho hasn't been that impressive. Maybe Rodgers still needs to adjust the team after Suarez left but he hasn't been the Coutinho people that could have helped Brazil more than Oscar.

And I doubt Neymar would quit over that. Maicon seems to be respected among the players but if it means him starting over Danilo as right-back then no thank you. I'd rather Jefferson be the captain for these next 2 games and then Thiago when he comes back.

Richard.H

Corruption has ruined Brazil's national team. It's a damn shame since they were a great side 10 years ago. Now it's run by filthy crooked bureaucrats.

CuleLife4Life

Marcelo has been called in place of Alex Sandro.

Robinho :)pique:) in place of Hulk.

Glad Hulk is out regardless if he is injured. Hate to see him rewarded with a call up. But Robinho of all people? Why doesn't Dunga try someone new??

Oscar is also in doubt.

Home of Barca Fans