Cesc Fàbregas

R

rivaldo10

Because technical players like silva or mata shine in the Hoofball league

MagIX

Sadly i am one of those who wanted absolutely Fabregas... after 2 years i must admit that my opinion was completely wrong :bruise:

He's not a false 9, he can't replace Xavi or Iniesta... he can't even replace Thiago.
There is no place for him in the starter 11.

The next season acquisition campaign will be crucial, we can no longer afford to fail again. Fuck off, how many millions we have thrown away in the last few years....

ryaninho

13 goals, 11 assists.... sure, one of the worst in La Liga.

the thing is the whole team has been crap second half of the season, other players escape the harsness that cesc gets. It's like the guy can't do no right even when he does right. I believe that cesc and inesta can't play on the same team since the dons return from injury cesc form has been patchy at best. When inesta was out early in the season cesc was on form same thing last season

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
the thing is the whole team has been crap second half of the season, other players escape the harsness that cesc gets. It's like the guy can't do no right even when he does right. I believe that cesc and inesta can't play on the same team since the dons return from injury cesc form has been patchy at best. When inesta was out early in the season cesc was on form same thing last season

First of all, he didn't do anything right today. Second, not any player escapes the harsness that cesc gets - except Iniesta, he tries at least.

Home of Barca Fans