Cesc Fàbregas

Andrew M

Cesc is probably leaving for England. His wag has 2 kids in London and I bet it would be easier to live there.

You say his 'WAG', but WAG stands for wives and girlfriends. So are you saying he has a wife and a girlfriend and they both look after his two children in London?

Mr Hulot

Barca probably will not be as good as the team of Pep's era for a lot of years and we should star getting used to it. Players like Cesc will always fall short in comparison to Xavi's and Inesta's peak, but that is a "compromise" that we should get used to and if you ask me, Thiago and Cesc are pretty darn good compromises...

Barca8

I think some cules are confusing Cesc being a fantastic player and good fit for our team. He is a very talented footballer but I don't think he has a place in this team, hence why he only plays as a sub.

Arsenal & Arsenal fans would love to see him back, he'll be happy to be back, we'll use those funds to "rebuild the foundations"... GK, 2 Cbs, Gundogan, FW

R

rivaldo10

If he leave next season would he be considered a flop or a bad transfer?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You say his 'WAG', but WAG stands for wives and girlfriends. So are you saying he has a wife and a girlfriend and they both look after his two children in London?

Yeah it does but can be used to mean either when it comes to footballers. A wag is someone the footballer is in a relationship with, either a GF a fiancée or a wife.

J

jiopi

Directly contributed points La Liga 12-13 (G+A)

1. Messi 36
2. Fabregas 12
3. Villa 9
4. Alexis 7
5. Iniesta 5
5. Alba 5
5. Tello 5
8. Xavi 4

loozy

Horrible stats, get well rid of him... :coffee: If Barca had 12 points less, then Madrid would be leading the table...

Home of Barca Fans