Cesc Fàbregas

R

rivaldo10

Jesus Christ Stats dont mean anything.

We had more possession then bayern and psg and still couldnt win so whats the point

J

jiopi

Goals and assists win games. Possession wins nothing, it's just way to implement your playing style.

FiReFTW

The problem are not stats, the problem is he seems to only play well in the 1st half of the season, he is very inconsistent and usualy disapears in big matches, alltho not always.

BigBarcaBoy

The problem are not stats, the problem is he seems to only play well in the 1st half of the season, he is very inconsistent and usualy disapears in big matches, alltho not always.
Totally agree, playing for Arsenal for so long that his season was over by December

J

jiopi

Yeah agree with that, last season he didn't score after January, this season he seems out of gas again in the second half.

Doobs

The Messiah
He isn't going anywhere.

deal-with-it72.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How many of you actually wanted us to buy him in the first place?

I was always against his return - for sporting reasons as well as issues with his personality & mental makeup...They put him up on a pedestal in the UK and he's eaten it up with a soup ladle...I think if Pep had ever been able to get the personnel to fully realize the 3-4-3, then sure, it might've been an interesting idea to see how Cesc could've been best used.

Ursegor

World Champion
Even in 3-4-3 he wouldn't fit into the lineup. In 3-4-3 you'd ideally put Messi as the #10 behind a proper striker and 2 wingers to utilize his passing ability. Not Fabregas behind Messi.

3-4-3:

Pedro Villa Alexis
Messi
Iniesta Xavi
Busquets

Ursegor

World Champion
Come to think of it. Has there ever been a better bench player than Cesc? I think he might actually be the best bench player of all time. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans