Cesc Fàbregas

Mr Hulot

He was once again awful, playing as false 9 or as Cm, but it was sad to hear him getting booed every time he touched the ball..

fcbdna

Banned
Useless (no insults intended, but if you think about it. . . He brings nothing to the table), lacks determination and a drive for success, also brought Arsenals bad luck upon the team.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He was awful, but all team lacked everything, except for song, pique, and xavi. And Iniesta a little. He seemed lost out there, with no idea of what to do.

ryaninho

Cesc should go back to arsenal barca are never going to use him in the right way. From one of the best mids in europe to a bench boy that could kill anyones mojo

Micah

Wtf, i din't even see Iniesta do anything significant throughout the match, infact he had a golden opportunity to let pedro through on goal but took an awful shot which was always going to get blockedd. I don't see any tantrums thrown at him. Im not trying to defend Cech here, but i think he was as useful/useless as xavi and inieta.
Fabregas would thrive if there players offering movemnt ahead of him, like sanchez, Tello and ofcoure Messi. Villa did't offer much at all today, which then reflects on a poor game for him. People just need to calm down with all the hate.

Cule4life

The Culest
Slow, Static, easily hassled off the ball, doesnt press and track back. The complete antithesis/murder of Barcelona philosophy

Home of Barca Fans