Cesc Fàbregas

fcbdna

Banned
You can't just take opinions and try to present them like facts that way, then even hope people will fall for it.

But there are facts to back his opinion!

Cesc has done nothing to help the team. He was suppose to be re-enforcement. . . . look what has happened.

We were much stronger before he joined.

He unintentionally messed up the MVP system. . . . Pep was trying to force him in.

As cule4life said He is Slow, Static, easily hassled off the ball, doesn't press and track back

always moody, never hyped even in big games. . . . kills team spirit if you ask me.

We are starting to look like Arsenal.

Stric

There aren't.

Cesc has done nothing to help the team. He was suppose to be re-enforcement. . . . look what has happened.

31 assists and 28 goals so far happened. 3rd best scorer and 3rd best assist provider so far this season. 2nd best scorer and 2nd best assist provider last season. (Mind you, in each of these cases, the player in front of him is Lionel Messi, the best player in the history of football.) That's what happened. And in both these seasons he played only half a season in good form.

Not BECAUSE he joined, but SINCE he joined. The entire team was stronger before. Pep left in the meantime.

As cule4life said He is Slow, Static, easily hassled off the ball, doesn't press and track back

Other than the slow part, that's the same as most of our players.

always moody, never hyped even in big games. . . . kills team spirit if you ask me.

He works his ass off probably harder than most others and gives 100% every time to prove he belongs here. In yesterday's game, for example, he had the most distance covered of all Barcelona players.

There's no arguments that back this theory that "he hasn't been a success" other than the general impression you get when you see him play, which, I'll admit, lately hasn't been good. He was absolutely fantastic in the first half of the season.

Last edited:

jamrock

Don't know why it is so difficult for cesc fans to admit he simply doesn't fit, doesn't mean he is a bad player, just a bad player for bar a despite the stats

ryaninho

He unintentionally messed up the MVP system. . . . Pep was trying to force him in.

We are starting to look like Arsenal.
1) This is just a joke how can you say he has done nothing for the team look at his goals and assist.

2) Thats just stupid to blame our decline on cesc coming to the team and not down to the way we have been playing, Everyone has found us out and it does not help that all we do is pass pass pass or get the ball to messi. Tell me how is this cesc fualt we have no plan B. He is not a GK, or CB, fullback or a striker. last time i checked he has scored more goals than villa, alexis and pedro

3) Management messed up with MVP if you have not notice pedro does not want to shot for goal, but looks for a pass. And villa was frozen out by management not cesc

4) Yesterdays game name me one CM that tracked back or was out the races. If he was the only one that was thats was at fualt for this then you both have a point otherwise its scapegoating

5) Do want him to be happy when we are losing. Even at Arsenal he did not play smiling, could it just be he is a methodical type of person and not like pique talk crap and play bad

6) At least Arsenal beat bayern and scored 3 goals more than what we did in 180mins against them:pep:

ryaninho

Don't know why it is so difficult for cesc fans to admit he simply doesn't fit, doesn't mean he is a bad player, just a bad player for bar a despite the stats

stats tell you a lot. Half the season and look at his stats yet he does not fit in. Cesc lost his place in the team when inesta came back now his in and out the team in different positions. And yet nobody has thought maybe thats why his form is patchy. no real place in the team, no real run of games does affect form

Robbie

Cesc is an amazing player. I feel he is the best midfielder in the world.
His chance creation is second to none, he can create space with his mind! He is a proven goalscorer, he helped Spain win the last 3 tournaments. I think Cesc is one of the best midfielders of all time. When Cesc retires he will be up there with the likes of Cruyff, Zidane, Platini etc.

1337060774507.gif

No. Just no. I'm a big fan of him, but you're comparing him to the best midfielders of all time. He's nowhere near that good, and he never will be

Stric

stats tell you a lot. Half the season and look at his stats yet he does not fit in. Cesc lost his place in the team when inesta came back now his in and out the team in different positions. And yet nobody has thought maybe thats why his form is patchy. no real place in the team, no real run of games does affect form

He lost his place when Iniesta came back to the midfield from the left wing, not when Iniesta came back from injury, just to be clear. And this coincided with his drop in form, you're right. Plus, as you've said, since then, in the recent games, he's played maybe only a few games in his position. It's mostly instead of Messi as the false 9.

Robbie

Nah, I don't think he's trolling. He's probably a kid who doesn't just love Cesc, but is IN love with him. There are people like that in most forums (Remember Hatem Ben Arfa?)

Home of Barca Fans