Cesc Fàbregas

ryaninho

Did you even watch the game Yesterday? Pedro was the only one who took a shot on goal. Your Cesc was only jugging around doing nothing and looking moody as always.

Yes, Arsenal beat Bayern but that was a consolation nothing more. . . We have a history of winning (trophies) and don't like bragging about winning consolation matches. Anyway, I can understand your point of view as we all can't be perfectionists.

BTW, Why not make a Youtube video where you cry telling us to "leave Cesc alone"? :mou:

Man ignorance is bliss
Pedro took a shot yesterday what about other games? he is a winger that hardly ever shots nowa days in the team, but in the NT it's a different story.
you do know that cesc covered more ground yesterday than any other of our players, but whatever makes you feel better he looks moody dooing it
The whole we have a history of winning trophies is a stupid statement look further than the last 8yrs Arsenal has won many trophies they are not a big team for no reason. They were the 2nd most sucessful team in england till united started to take the prem by storm when it was formed. man u 20 (tittles), liverpool 19 and arsenal 13 . Think for yourself rather than crap in the papers. We could not get what you call a consolation we just bent over and took it like whore
It's fans like you I don't like who don't look at things objectivly and in a logical way. Like a bunch of glory hunters belittling others teams why? i dont know

Indignado

True but have you ever lost substantial money betting on a football match? Especially when its obvious one of the players isn't giving his all?

Why should the players care about your money? And Cesc wasn't the only one who didn't give his all, Iniesta didn't do it either and always looked frustrated, yet they applauded him.

Stric

It's funny how he's criticized for not running enough, whereas in reality he covered more distance than any other Barca player, and more than all Bayern players except Muller. ScapeGOAT. If you know what I'm saying.

BTW great point taking your own betting loss as the basis to justify booing a player. :facepalm:

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

True but have you ever lost substantial money betting on a football match? Especially when its obvious one of the players isn't giving his all?

That's your own damn fault then, that's why it's called gambling. And I doubt that's the reasoning behind the majority of the booing, if it was then those fans are even more ridiculous than I thought.

kozza

Why did Tito insist to play Cesc as false 9 ? Why ?!? Hasn't Cesc proven yet he isn't good there against some strong opposition ? How many games did he played as false 9 ? Why Tito seems that he never learns from his errors ?

Yugo Count Dante

It's funny how he's criticized for not running enough, whereas in reality he covered more distance than any other Barca player, and more than all Bayern players except Muller. ScapeGOAT. If you know what I'm saying.

BTW great point taking your own betting loss as the basis to justify booing a player. :facepalm:
He runs like a CHIKEN, one without a head...

Blaming a single player on a lost bet? Just ridiculous indeed.

He ruins big games, look at last season vs Chelsea first leg.......

D

Don_Andrés

I was actually looking on the UEFA site this morning, about last night stats and I noticed that Fabregas had covered more distance than any player. Now there's two ways to interpret those stats. He's either trying to drive his team forward or he's running about like a headless chicken :eusa_think:.

ryaninho

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=T-GO2XBY04g#t=170s

He slows down the game....

Can't compare him to Messi.................
there was no comparison to messi i was saying messi scores the pen at our home ground we would of been through yet you are here moaning about the 1st leg where even messi missed shots yet your here on fabs back. How many did messi miss in the second leg?
Xavi slows the game down go moan about that on his thread like others have. But i bet you won't

jamrock

I was actually looking on the UEFA site this morning, about last night stats and I noticed that Fabregas had covered more distance than any player. Now there's two ways to interpret those stats. He's either trying to drive his team forward or he's running about like a headless chicken :eusa_think:.

Headless chicken

Stric

The level of absurdity this discussion has reached with some comments is too much for my reasonable thinking to cope with. Enjoy your delusions and have fun!

Home of Barca Fans